SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : What do you think of the "Need God" Gospel presentation?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

bro TJ
as our Lord leads i shall start another thread about this issue so that we don't take from this one since there is much to learn from the episode of the rich young ruler and his encounter with Christ.

Grace and Peace in Christ to you

2007/5/25 11:46Profile
Nile

Raleigh, NC

Re: Right use

Quote:
The unsaved are most certainly under the law

But crsschk, you have neglected Romans chapter 2 which deals with this very issue. Paul makes it clear that those not under the Law are a law unto themselves, having the law written on their heart. This law is different from the law of Moses.

All are under a law, but it is not the law of Moses.

Nile

2007/5/25 12:27Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Right use

Quote:
But crsschk, you have neglected Romans chapter 2 which deals with this very issue.

Ah, not neglect, just started further down in. Was looking to emphasize the difference in [i]who[/i] it is Paul is speaking to when he states;

"For we are not under law"

May have managed to confuse the matter by doing so however. Pretty sure there are some previous discussions here that flesh this all out much better.

2007/5/25 15:27Profile
Nile

Raleigh, NC

Re:

Right, I understand what you're saying. But which law are the gentiles under? They are clearly not under the Law of Moses, but are under some other law. So the question is not whether gentiles are under law, but [i]which[/i] law they are under.

2007/5/25 18:48Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Quote:
But which law are the gentiles under? They are clearly not under the Law of Moses, but are under some other law. So the question is not whether gentiles are under law, but [i]which[/i] law they are under.

This might serve as a backdrop;

http://www.wcg.org/lit/law/lawmoses.htm

2007/5/26 0:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy