SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Evan Roberts Quote
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Once Saved...Always Saved???

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:

Katy-did wrote:
Ormly said:

Ormly, this is only *YOUR INTERPRETATION*, but it is not the Word of God!

Quote:
The Lord Jesus Christ is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End; the First and the Last. We were in Him at the First and will be in Him at the Last.

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen [b]us in him before the foundation of the world[/b], that we should be holy and without blame before him in love" --- "...has [b]begotten[/b] us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead...."

Ephesians 1:3-4 (KJV) 1 Peter 1:3 (KJV)

Quite a revealing post from you, Katy.

I hope everyone who agrees with you can now see what it is they are agreeing with...:-o

2007/7/12 7:20

Re:

Ormly,

I do hope everyone who is agreeing with you KNOWS what they are agreeing with. The *IN BETWEEN* YOU are referring to is right here in David Wilkerson's teachings. May the Church be warned at the "bait and switch" message.

http://personal.picusnet.com/thorpe/Zion/Wilkerson.htm

http://www.cephasministry.com/evanelists_a_wilkerson_conversation.html
http://www.gospelgrace.com/falseprophets/wilkerson/wilkerson.htm
http://www.cephasministry.com/evangelist_david_wilkersons_teachings.html

http://home.i-plus.net/thorpe/Zion/Hungry.htm

http://www.geocities.com/asterisktom/wilkerson.html
http://www.geocities.com/asterisktom/hurnard.html

Please OH Please know what is happening, and that many are shipwrecking the foundation of our faith by seeking the councel of those who are ....well, you read and see for yourselves.

May God Bless you all and protect you from those who would make mechandise of you.

With Love In Christ Jesus
Katy-did

2007/7/12 8:42
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

bro Ormly
Greetings in Jesus' Name by Whose Blood we are Saved. AMEN.

Quote:
Indeed, God will not go against man's will. It is not in His purpose to do so. Him doing so would not produce the desired results, i.e., love to Him. Love to Him allows His very Life; His Character to be expressed through that one whose will is submitted wholly unto Him ---- in love....

perhaps i am foolish or otherwise unable to grasp simple things, if this is so, God help me! i think the ultimate way in which God goes against our will is in the matter of Salvation. Man in and of himself is incapable of knowing he is in need of Salvation and Jesus Himself said that NOBODY could come to Him except the Father draws him. That to me implies (perhaps i am misunderstanding the scriptures) that apart from a Move of God, we are helpless. i don't know maybe i am foolish but it seems Jonah had in mind to go to Joppa (this was his will as i understand it)and God opposed it by sending a storm and big fish to see to it that Jonah went to Nineveh. to me that is God going against man's will. If that isn't then someone please tell me what it is because i really don't know.

dear saints, maybe i am wrong but it seems to me that man by his nature doesn't love God and rebels against Him and without God Himself Moving, we can't submit to Him, and we can't Love nor Serve Him. to me if we think we came to God of our own accord without Him extending Grace and MErcy to us, we are guilty of the same pride which is in Lucifer by which he thought he could place his throne above God's. Pride is the most wicked of things for it is the root of all sin.

dear saints we don't have the capacity to Love one another properly let alone Love God except God Himself Fills us with His Love first. There [i][b]is[/b][/i]no other way for God to get the desired results from us because it is not in our nature due to our depravity. That bothers us because it leaves us at the Mercy of God...letting us know who really holds all the cards. Maybe at your house this is a thing which bothers you but at mine i praise God for it every day because it shows me that God, for His own Glory would not let anything stand in the way (not even my will) of what He wanted to accomplish in me and through me. indeed it was He who began the good work in me (not my decision) and He will see it through to completion as Paul said. to me that speaks of a Determination, a Resolve on the part of God which trumps all.

Praise God indeed for His Determination for this which He displayed on that hill Calvary by not sparing His Son but offering Him for that Cause. oh i shall indeed sing of His Mercies and Graces afforded me, i shall not be silent in speaking of these mighty things, my soul shall indeed praise His Name for His Mighty Works Forever and Ever. AMEN.

Grace and PEace be ours in Jesus' Name. AMEN.

2007/7/12 12:22Profile

Re:

Quote:

IRONMAN wrote:
bro Ormly
Greetings in Jesus' Name by Whose Blood we are Saved. AMEN.

Quote:
Indeed, God will not go against man's will. It is not in His purpose to do so. Him doing so would not produce the desired results, i.e., love to Him. Love to Him allows His very Life; His Character to be expressed through that one whose will is submitted wholly unto Him ---- in love....

Quote:
perhaps i am foolish or otherwise unable to grasp simple things, if this is so, God help me! i think the ultimate way in which God goes against our will is in the matter of Salvation. Man in and of himself is incapable of knowing he is in need of Salvation and Jesus Himself said that NOBODY could come to Him except the Father draws him. That to me implies (perhaps i am misunderstanding the scriptures) that apart from a Move of God, we are helpless. i don't know maybe i am foolish but it seems Jonah had in mind to go to Joppa (this was his will as i understand it)and God opposed it by sending a storm and big fish to see to it that Jonah went to Nineveh. to me that is God going against man's will. If that isn't then someone please tell me what it is because i really don't know.

You can say the same in the case of Balaam and Pharaoh, however, none of these examples have to do with God coming against man in regards to God desiring man or making man come to Him.

Notwithstanding Pharaoh, all three were given instructions that were not followed who already had a relationship with God in some way. It was not a question of their will but their obedience to whom they knew was God.

As for the rest of your remarks --- sorry, I'm done, I'm wearied chasing these non-knowledge conclusions. Someone else will have to.

2007/7/12 12:39

Re:

Hey, Ormly got a Promotion now.

Instead of being grouped in with just Universalists, Mormons, Humanists, and a host of other cults, now he's just in that "bad" duet of David Wilkerson and Hannah Hurnard.

I'm glad you made it 'up' a few notches Orm.

Quote:
Orm said: "Someone else will have to."

[b]For[/b] what Ormly ??? :-(

edit for emphasis.

2007/7/12 13:13

Re:

Quote:

Romans 5
1Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

2By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

3And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

4And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

5And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

6For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

7For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.

8But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

9Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Love in Christ
Katy-did

IRONMAN ( sorry..edited), I delight to do God's will, I know you do too! We are perfected in God's Love...1st John. The Love that has been shed abroad in our heart, is the very Love of God working in and through us. Faith that works through LOVE is the *only* faith and only Love in scripture this is refering to. There are 4 different definitions of Love, and research each one of them. (for Example,when Tamar was raped by her 1/2 brother, it says hw was sick with love for her...that is not love in the real sense...that is lust love)EDITED: It says Love delights to do God's will. Jesus said, if you love me you will obey me...that isn't a condition...you either Love God or you don't. But it's not human love any more than God's love is human. Agape LOVE is a supernatural love only Christ In You, in the power of the Holy Spirit can manifest.

Love in Christ
Katy-did

2007/7/12 13:21

Re:

[b]Orm said: "Someone else will have to."[/b]

Can we put in Votes of "who" we'd like to do it ?

Seeing that you've referred to humans here, I'm supposing.

I'll place my vote here .............

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/articles/index.php?view=category&cid=37

2007/7/12 13:57

Re:

Quote:

GrannieAnnie wrote:
Hey, Ormly got a Promotion now.

Instead of being grouped in with just Universalists, Mormons, Humanists, and a host of other cults, now he's just in that "bad" duet of David Wilkerson and Hannah Hurnard.

I'm glad you made it 'up' a few notches Orm.

Quote:
Orm said: "Someone else will have to."

[b]For[/b] what Ormly ??? :-(

edit for emphasis.

I'm weary of it all, Annie. What with Katy Girl warning everyone about becoming shipwrecked while she calls out from where she sits in "Davey Jone's Locker" and now Ironman wanting to hash all this out again.... Not me Girl. If ya don't git it, too bad. I'm done with these babe's with their hateful, prideful speak, who desire to stay silly babes while condemning others, trying to learn what it means to seek God with all their heart, of heresy.

"Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, .."
Psalms 107:2 (KJV)

Too bad the OSAS crowd can be assured to say so. PITY.

"Let the unrighteous go on in unrighteousness; let the filthy go on being made filthy; let the righteous go on in righteousness; and let the holy go on being [b]made holy[/b].” Revelation 22:11 (HCSB)

If you would like to discuss the complete Gospel of Jesus Christ from the proper starting point, I'm your man otherwise I don't want to and won't participate in anymore silliness and willful ignorance with these people... and I don't care how much "love" and "humbleness" they have in their signature.

I have enjoyed your support and much thank you for it..:-)

2007/7/12 14:00

Re:

Quote:
I'm done with these babe's with their hateful, prideful speak, who desire to stay silly babes while condemning others trying to learn what it means to seek God with all their heart of heresy.

Yes, trying to seek God with a heart of Heresy is a problem. Only God is pure, not we, so we cannot seek God with a Pure Heart. If you think by chance your heart is pure...WOW! That is why We have been given a NEW Heart. But those who hate that truth, believing their own heart is pure as they seek god, are condemning the doctrine and those who have that New heart.
EDITED:
While we are reviled THEY are:

Quote:
trying to learn what it means to seek God with all their heart of heresy.

Love in Christ Jesus
Katy-did

PS Omley, I couldn't have said it better myself. I am so delighted it came out of your own mouth.

2007/7/12 14:09

Re:

Quote:

Katy-did wrote:
Quote:
I'm done with these babe's with their hateful, prideful speak, who desire to stay silly babes while condemning others trying to learn what it means to seek God with all their heart of heresy.

Yes, trying to seek God with a heart of Heresy is a problem. Only God is pure, not we, so we cannot seek God with a Pure Heart. If you think by chance your heart is pure...WOW! That is why We have been given a NEW Heart. But those who hate that truth, believing their own heart is pure as they seek god, they are condemning the doctrine of those who are:

Quote:
trying to learn what it means to seek God with all their heart of heresy.

Love in Christ Jesus
Katy-did

PS Omley, I couldn't have said it better myself. I am so delighted it came out of your own mouth.

I recognize the source of such delight, Katy.
Satan loves you. You are one of his girls.

2007/7/12 14:12

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy