SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Evan Roberts Quote
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Once Saved...Always Saved???

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Shall we continue to sin that Grace may abound...God Forbid:

[u][i][b][size=x-small][color=CC0000]This is what parallels Romans 6-8 A NEW AND LIVING WAY [/color][/size][/b][/i][/u]

Through the veil, that is to say His flesh is "I am cricified with Christ" Our old man died with Christ. Sin didn't die, and never dies, we died to sin. Please cross reference Colossians 2.

Hebrews 10:18Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

19Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,

20By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

21And having an high priest over the house of God;

22Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

Love in Christ
Katy-did

2007/7/9 9:35

Re:

Quote:

Katy-did wrote:
Shall we continue to sin that Grace may abound...God Forbid:

Who's we? --- Can you equate yourself with the "faithful in Christ", Paul is addressing? Based on your posts, are you that presumpteous?
Quote:
Through the veil, that is to say His flesh is "I am cricified with Christ"

You are?
Quote:
Our old man died with Christ.

It did? Death to "self-centered-ness" is usually painful. Did you feel anything?
Quote:
Sin didn't die, and never dies, we died to sin.

There you go with that "We" again. Why don't speak for yourself here. Speak that you [b]have died[/b] to yourself, if so, how so? When did it happen that you died to sin?

2007/7/9 9:58

Re:

We don't yield our old nature, but our New Nature. Romans 12:1$2 also parallels this.

Present yourselves a LIVING sacricife, Holy and acceptable....What is yielding what to who here. Your old adam was crucified with Christ, Your New Man is yielded to Christ, the New Man raised up with Christ and the Spirit of Life In Christ has set you FREE from the law of sin and death.

Wow, Here is God, who created the heavens and earth, who put the stars in place, and you say He can't and won't keep His Covenant promise, from the foundation of the world, a Covenant between Father Son and Holy Spirit to bring many sons into Glory with Him, to share in His Glory?

Do you really think He is holding His breath wondering how many just might make it? Do you know He secured that sonship? Did you read Hebrews 13:20&21? Wow, what a great summing up of Hebrews there and His Everlasting Covenant Promise to those who enter in, through the veil, tht is to say His flesh, who can come boldly to the Father through His blood, having washed and forgiven us our sin, nailing it to a cross. By Grace you have been saved, it is a Gift, not of works, lest any man should boast.

NOW we are HIS workmanship, and he will chip chizzel and sand you until He sees himself changing us from Glory to Glory ...His covenant promise 2 Corinthians 3.

Romans 6:15What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

16Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

17But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

18Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

He came to set you free. These are all positive statements. especially 18, no "if's" there. It's our New Man being conformed, and matured. Our old man is dead...and it is not being remade over.

Love in Christ
Katy-did

2007/7/9 10:00

Re:

Quote:

Katy-did wrote:
We don't yield our old nature, but our New Nature.

Again, who is we? I have seen your OLD nature all over this forum. So when do you suppose we can expect to see your NEW one?

2007/7/9 10:04
LoveHim

Indiana, US

Re:

Quote:

Ormly wrote:

Again, who is we? I have seen your OLD nature all over this forum. So when do you suppose we can expect to see your NEW one?

dear katy,

i wouldn't even respond to that insult. that's not someone who wants to talk to you and discuss the word. i wouldn't even bother writing back. that's just my take on it.

2007/7/9 10:14Profile

Re:

Please read these verses very carefully, especially verse 13. If ye through the SPIRIT mortify the deeds of the BODY ye shall live.

Always carrying about in our body the dying of Jesus that the life of Jesus is manifest.

If you have entered into the New Covenant, the covenant of the PROMISE of the Spirit...none other than, The Spirit of Life in Christ that SET YOU FREE from the law of sin and death, this work is the work Of the Lord.

Remember John the Baptist said, He who comes after me will baptize you with fire. Do you know what that fire does. The fire burns away the chaff. The chaff is the outside of the seed, or our old flesh nature.

Romans 8:2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

3For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

4That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

5For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

9But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

10And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

11But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

12Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

13For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

Love in Christ
Katy-did :-)

2007/7/9 10:18

Re:

Quote:

LoveHim wrote:
Quote:

Ormly wrote:

dear katy,

i wouldn't even respond to that insult. that's not someone who wants to talk to you and discuss the word. i wouldn't even bother writing back. that's just my take on it.

I would like to see your NEW one as well.

Spiritual integrity, i.e., one who does not obfuscate, usually is the thing observed at first.

2007/7/9 10:19
LoveHim

Indiana, US

Re:

Quote:

Ormly wrote:
Quote:

LoveHim wrote:
Quote:

Ormly wrote:

dear katy,

Spiritual integrity, i.e., one who does not obfuscate, usually is the thing observed at first.

dear ormly,

may the Lord bless you and open your eyes to the true riches of Christ. love you man.

2007/7/9 10:21Profile

Re:

Quote:

LoveHim wrote:
Quote:

Ormly wrote:
Quote:

LoveHim wrote:
Quote:

Ormly wrote:

dear katy,

dear ormly,

may the Lord bless you and open your eyes to the true riches of Christ. love you man.

Your false "blessings" will never be substitute for your false integrity. You need to know that. I believe you both need to repent.

2007/7/9 10:25
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

If I am counting right this should be round 5. :-P
Hey I learned a long time ago to just let some things folks say roll off you like water on a ducks back, some feed off this kind of stuff and I will not name names, but I know one that will have to go on a diet for a while after this thread, and he knows who he is, Peace Brothers and Sisters. :-)

2007/7/9 10:56Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy