SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Once Saved...Always Saved???

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

And today's the Sabbath, for some folks MrBillPro, but cats don't know that.

You're too funny. Thanks for the smile again.

Hope you men hash this out better than this.

Ha - Thanks!

2007/7/8 16:21
LoveHim

Indiana, US

Re:

mr billpro guy,

i'm with you. this is all so ridiculous. i think annie might be right, it might be time now to lock this thread. i just feel bad for those who might actually be looking to talk about this issue.

2007/7/8 16:22Profile
ALIVEINCHRIS

Re:

Ms. Annie,
I am a man and will speak from a man's perspective. I went back and read many posts Katy-did has replied to and expressed herself completely and thoroughly why she believes as she does, having sound doctrine to place along side for reference. She has proved herself to be an excellent student of the Bible. I see she is also Jewish. We are not to be puffed up against God's Elect regardless of their gender. I do caution you in love on this matter.

I am Alive In Christ
Larry

2007/7/8 16:29Profile

Re:

Brother Larry, again, this is not about "the doctrine" here but how we "accuse" and then we say that "we are being accused".

Unless you've read the entire thread, you wouldn't have seen the flailing accusations being thrown at myself and others that precipitated my posts.

If I say I am also Jewish, what does that stand to bear here ?

One of my first posts to Katy was that she "did" read her Bible but, when some of us tried to point out our views, no matter how hard I for one, tried to make peace over this doctrine, that we all don't disagree on, the insults started first at me and then Ormly.

What I've been posting on is --- don't accuse unless you know 'what' or 'who' you are accusing of being in a "Cult" and to allow men to interpret other mens post to them.

Again, this is not over this doctrine but usurping authority 'over' men's thoughts and interpreting "men's" posts to each other.

I'm glad you're alive to Christ Mr. Larry and if so, please read more of this thread if you still want to referee.

Again - this is not over the doctrine - again & again I've said this since almost the beginning of this thread some 60 something pages ago and for countless many times NOW.

Unless you've read this entire thread more than once and saw the accusations and control start, you have missed why I have posted and have not been fair in that.

Thanks anyway for the "caution".
Annie

2007/7/8 16:45
ALIVEINCHRIS

Re:

Ms, Annie,

With now your permission, I will be direct and frank. You Madam have been the one inserting thoughts into the readers heads that Katy-did is here to seduce husbands. It is you, Madam who have inserted what is not here as though it were.

I went back to the beginning of Ormly and Katy-did's postings, and found many conversations amicable. Ormly I believe has a short fuse with those who fail to understand his thoughts. I also am having great trouble, as they seem to scatter from one subject to another.

I do find when you enter the conversation, the conversation accelerates out of control and off the subject at hand.

I believe the words, “I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you, and in thee will all nations of the earth be blessed“. How much more their fullness when they come to Christ, and how much more their understanding of His Holy Word.

I see nothing that you speak of here. Again, I caution you in love. Those who’s minds are on and in and renewed by Christ only, practice the Love of 1 Corinthians 13...the greatest love chapter of all, Love seeing no evil, as well as LOVE covering a multitude of sin. You Madam are practicing neither one of these.

I caution Katy-did to speak to your accusations no more.

In His Great and Marvelous Love

I am Alive In Christ
Larry

2007/7/8 17:19Profile

Re:

Quote:

LoveHim wrote:

mr billpro guy,

i'm with you. this is all so ridiculous. i think annie might be right, it might be time now to lock this thread. i just feel bad for those who might actually be looking to talk about this issue.

How about replying to my post first.

2007/7/8 17:24
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Do we know what causes these wars'? These wars have led to bloodshed in the realm of Godliness.
The reason is Law, pure and simple. Law leads to death, that is why God had to send His Son, that Law might be dead in us. Well War has reared its ugly head again and it is Law that is chipping away at God's People and Satan is having a field day. Satan is a defeated foe. The only time He can rear his ugly head is when the son's of God take the heal of Christ off his ugly head and let him rule the soul mind again and getting us to get our minds off Jesus Christ the only One that is pure love. If we allow Satan to have reign in our lives even though he is defeated, then we have chosen to allow him to rule the old man again and gone back to our old husband and forsaken our new husband Christ.

Let law be dead and Satan be dead in our lives and let the Love of Christ rule in our lives again. If this person does not believe like I do they are lost; this is pure Law and it will only separate and divide all who are concerned and who have fallen in to the trap that is set for us so sneakily as the trap was set for Adam.

It is not my place to tell other they are right or wrong, that is up to God the Father and The Christ in us by the Holy Spirit. All we can do in love is tell others what God has given each of us, coming exactly from where we are and what needs to be brought to light in our lives by the Holy Spirit, the Only Teacher who can straighten this out. The more we take bites out of each other the fuller Satan's belly gets.

This is what Satan is doing. He is doing it through the Law which condemns us and be sure He is presenting it before God, but we still have the advocate with the Father who is protecting us from ourselves by His blood. Don't be deceived though those responsible will be in circumstances and situations they will not like. This is not a threat to loose your salvation but a sure truth that the Father will discipline those He loves and will not let them go.

Don't bite and devour each other over Law, It only tends to evil.

Luk 20:47 Which devour widows' houses, and for a shew make long prayers: the same shall receive greater damnation.

2Cr 11:20 For ye suffer, if a man bring you into bondage, if a man devour [you], if a man take [of you], if a man exalt himself, if a man smite you on the face.

Gal 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

Hbr 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

1Pe 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Rev 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Love one another even as I have loved you and gave myself for you. For love is of God and all else if of self ruled by the husband, who is dead to us, but we keep going back to him and reviving his power over us.

Mat 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Hear it is everybody most especially for myself.

Jhn 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Jhn 13:35 By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Jhn 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Jhn 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Jhn 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Jhn 14:31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

Jhn 15:9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

Jhn 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Jhn 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Jhn 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Jhn 15:17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.

Jhn 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Jhn 17:26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare [it]: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

Let us not give our old husband Satan the power over our live that he so wants so he can accuse our Father before all creation.

Love In Christ: Phillip

2007/7/8 18:16Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:

Ormly wrote:

Ding, Ding Round 3, why don't you say what you really mean to say Orm, Like hey Bill I am looking for a good argument and you look to be like the last man standing, come on how about responding to my first post, I am going nuts waiting to fire my darts back at you, now thats really what you mean right? :-)

2007/7/8 18:46Profile

Re:

Quote:

MrBillPro wrote:
Quote:

Ormly wrote:

Ding, Ding Round 3, why don't you say what you really mean to say Orm, Like hey Bill I am looking for a good argument and you look to be like the last man standing, come on how about responding to my first post, I am going nuts waiting to fire my darts back at you, now thats really what you mean right? :-)

You have no darts mrBil that I will respond to simply because you lack basic understanding.... and sincerity....sorry, not me. Try Katy ... no, phil. Ah ... Flip a coin

2007/7/8 18:57
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:

Ormly wrote:
You have no darts mrBil that I will respond to simply because you lack basic understanding.... and sincerity....sorry, not me. Try Katy ... no, phil. Ah ... Flip a coin

And your point is? Oh that's right you did not make one. :-P

2007/7/8 19:09Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy