SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Access over 100,000+ Sermons from Ancient to Modern
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Once Saved...Always Saved???

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 Next Page )
PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:

Ormly wrote:
I mourn ....grieve at the ignorance that is out there.

Yes, but when you know it all everyone will be seem ignorant, you will just have to find some way to live with that, maybe there is a scripture you can find to help you deal with our ignorance. :-)

2007/7/5 16:37Profile
LoveHim

Indiana, US

Re:

dear ormly,

i'm sorry that you feel that way. i thought people here actually cared about helping one another and wanting to look at the word together, but i guess not.

do you always call people ignorant who disagree with your point of view?? just asking.

well brother, that's about all i need to say. i wish you the best..

2007/7/5 16:38Profile

Re:

Quote:

MrBillPro wrote:
Quote:

Ormly wrote:
I mourn ....grieve at the ignorance that is out there.

Yes, but when you know it all everyone will be seem ignorant, you will just have to find some way to live with that, maybe there is a scripture you can find to help you deal with our ignorance. :-)

Yeah, but I want to be more generous than what it says about casting pearls... get my drift?

All I am asking is that one be honest and not spam scipture for "proof text". Think you can do that? ....We'll see.

2007/7/5 16:40

Re:

Quote:

LoveHim wrote:
dear ormly,

i'm sorry that you feel that way. i thought people here actually cared about helping one another and wanting to look at the word together, but i guess not.

do you always call people ignorant who disagree with your point of view?? just asking.

well brother, that's about all i need to say. i wish you the best..

Well, I do feel that way after many posts in response to your rabbit runs. Blame yourself.

2007/7/5 16:42
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:

Ormly wrote:
Quote:

All I am asking is that one be honest and not spam scipture for "proof text". Think you can do that? ....We'll see.

Spam Scripture? Lordy just when I really though I had heard it all, but I will let you continue on patting yourself on the back, my continued responding to you is doing "nothing" to Glorify God so teach on teach. :-(

2007/7/5 16:45Profile
LoveHim

Indiana, US

Re:

dear katy-did,

i do not know much of universalism, but i know that adam and eve did not have it as good as we do. we have the Holy God living and dwelling within us (truly a treasure in jars of clay).

they did not have eternal life, but we do.

john 10:27-30

v27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me"

v28 "and I give them ETERNAL LIFE, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of my Father's hand"

v29 "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand"

v30 "I and the Father are one"

2007/7/5 16:47Profile

Re:

Quote:
Yeah, but I want to be more generous than what it says about casting pearls... get my drift?

Is that drift Omley saying you think we who are asking you questions SWINE???

You are not one who has been given a gift, for the perfecting of the saints....then you openly admit you are not IN the Body of Christ, but outside, as though you were a little god, above everyone else? i've never met anything like this ever, and I've seen a lot!

In Christ
Katy-did

2007/7/5 16:50

Re:

Hi Phil, Much of the New Age, anti chirst teaching is coming from Universalists/ Modernists/Liberalists.

Praise God, His Sheep do hear His voice and not the voice of a stranger. Satan knows that, and that is why these other gospels may have many of the same terms and lingo, but when you get right to the nuts and bolts...it's not the same. If it were so easily detected, Jesus Himself would not have said..."would deceive God's elect if it were possible". However, it not being possible. We do have to contend and take our licks and kicks to defend His truth at all cost...not for our sake, but for the sake of New Christians, baby Christians getting caught in the snare of the devil...**that is scripture**. We need to pin down anyone, especially anyone who so arrogantly will not declare his statement of faith on the Blood, death and resurrection, atonement and then some!!!

Never be afraid to ask, and if you get slammed, it is called CULT activity, because all cult activity will get nasty when you ask. Don't take my word for it, ask those who work with and expose cults for what they are. Cults HATE Hebrews, because there is too much truth and too much BLOOD!

Love in Christ
Katy-did
PS: Just got my second wind!!!!

2007/7/5 17:00

Re:

The only "secret" for Christian living is growth in the Lord, growth in the things we already possess when we are Born Again.

Ephesians is very clear that we are saved by faith alone through grace alone without works (Ephesians 2:8-10).

At that time we received the Holy Spirit and were sealed by Him unto the day of resurrection/ redemption (Ephesians 1:12- 14).

We were given ALL spiritual blessings in heavenly places (Ephesians 1:3).

We were adopted into the family of God (Ephesians 1:5). We are Son’s and Daughters NOW!

We were made accepted in the beloved (Ephesians 1:6). Who is the beloved? Ans: Jesus Christ.

We received redemption through HIS blood, the forgiveness of sins (Ephesians 1:7). OT, from Adam & Eve to Abel on…the blood of bulls and goats could NEVER TAKE AWAY SIN. Jesus is not a bull or goat…He is God.

We received wisdom ( NOT NEW REVELATIONS) about the eternal plan of God that we KNOW we have received a sure hope, a certainty of our calling, which is the riches of the glory of our inheritance . The Riches of Christ Jesus…His very Life. Christ In you, the Hope of Glory.
(Ephesians 1:8-18).

Paul prays In Ephesians and Colossians that the eyes of our understanding may be opened that we will realize we *HAVE* these things!

The New Covenant does not ask us to seek anything else.
It is God who works in you to WILL and TO DO of His Good Pleasure.

"But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you." In What? Ans: In the Faith, In Christ, rooted up and built up IN HIM. We are a NEW CREATION in Christ Jesus. YIELD, KNOW AND RECKON THESE FACTS TO BE TRUE.

Love in Christ
Katy-did ;-)

2007/7/5 18:35

Re:

I've worked with the discernment ministries for 30 years ... like these www.erwm.com and may I say, I've never seen anyone operate like this, as you all are.

My 'first' post on this page link below is what I'd hoped some of you all would see.

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=17229&forum=36&start=290&297

I truly believe this thread started going 'too far' many pages ago.

Tit 3:10 A man that is a heretic after the first and second admonition reject ....

WHOMEVER goes beyond what is written above is wrong!

I feel the same about those who call others Heretics when they have no idea what they are talking about.

This has become a royal side-show now and I again wish this thread were locked, nevertheless, God's will be done.

2007/7/5 18:44

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy