SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Evan Roberts Quote
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Once Saved...Always Saved???

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Hi Katy-did,

Friend, once again you are saying that Wesley and Torrey et. al and us who believe as we do are NOT preaching the Gospel.

:-(

My last however many posts, were to make peace between us all, in that you all quoted Wesley and we mentioned Spurgeon, and the thing that destroys the witness to The Gospel most is division in The Body.

The Gospel should come first ~ just picture the World watching us right now and wondering why Christians who believe in the way to Salvation is by grace through faith in Christ are arguing about "The Gospel".

That's why on a site like this with so many mixed Authors offered, as I said from the beginning, we should take our gloves off on an issue that's split the Church since the Reformation, if not before.

The Reformation should have set folks free not set them against one another.

In other words, with me being more of a Wesley type person, can you say that I haven't witnessed Christ ? Or ask me why, being a Wesley type person, what on earth am I doing in a Reformed Theology Church ?

Because I believe they will know we're His disciples by our love for each other.

The first Church was known among their persecuters by how they "cared for each other".

I don't think we care about the person behind the screen as much as we should.

Forrest poured out her life story, but no one took notice --- just pressed on with doctrine.

I poured my heart out in many of these posts for unity and trying to discern the hearts of the posters and not just their doctrine, but most responses were back to the person's doctrine again.

Friend, the whole world hates us ... it's come to that point. We're sitting on a powder keg called planet earth and I don't know how much longer before we'll be fed to the lions.

Richard Wurmbrand saw every denomination under the sun be killed for not denying Christ. Even Catholics. Ho-hum.

The world is destroying human beings by the droves, but we're still sitting around arguing over the same doctrines that have been around for a very long long time.

IF they were doctrines that would keep folks OUT of Heaven, I'd be right there plugging along with the rest of you, but on this Site, with these great Authors, I can't, not on this.

Freewill means a lot to me, but I won't stay and argue it when it takes from compassion for each other and time spent that could be used for the gospel of salvation or any other number of other things that would strengthen our fellowship times, so that when we are persecuted, we won't have to look back and wish we had done differently with our time together.

If you feel Wesley, Torrey and them failed, then I've failed too. And saddened that certain posts that were from the heart and not just the mind weren't read, my own included.

God Bless The Church.

2007/6/13 21:58

Re:

GrannyAnnie and Forrest,

I do apologize for misunderstanding many of these posts. Please forgive me. My intention has never been to throw doctrine out, but quite the opposite, as I even mentioned before, many know doctrine but do not know Jesus Christ. So I feel too, here, I've also been mis-understood. :-( I believe I answered Forrest's question on two occasions, and yet Forrest you came back and replied...You still haven't answer my question. I thought I did, but I didn't answer the way you wanted me to. I don't know what you wanted me to say....something I don't believe?

I will tell you all what really divides people, and that is the preaching of the Cross and the Finished Work of Christ. It was the Cross Paul defended at the expense of his life. That's the way it goes. Did he compromise for the sake of saying...oh gee, lets all put away the Gospel,and just get along. Absolutely not! That is what the Church is facing today...New Age.... Peace Love Dove kinda stuff. Let's all just be one...It doesn't mater who your Jesus is, just as long as His name is Jesus. Even if he's satan's brother from the planet KOLOB, who cares.

It's the preaching of the Cross that divides. Funny thing, when you tell those others who also say Jesus died for their sin, and boldly IN LOVE tell them the TRUTH and say, "but angels don't have blood". Then you are accused of what...DOCTRINE and not being loving? There are 1001 or more Gospels being preached today, and we are told to beware of false teachers and false Gospels. I'm sorry if I can't help candy coat what I don't believe......man explaining away the Power of the Cross. Sorry, no can do!

I don't know much about Wesley or Torry so I'm not sure what you are saying here. Did they believe you could lose your salvation? Did they also teach Romans 6-8? Did they ground you in "I am Crucified with Christ"? If so, then they understood the Gospel of Grace. Where do we differ? Did they understand and teach the New Covenant? Did they teach the old was based on conditions of "If" you will then I will, but the New Covenant is based on "I WILL". "I WILL" put my spirit in you and cause you to walk in my statutes. "I WILL" take that stoney heart out of you and "I WILL" give you a heart of flesh. "I WILL" never leave you or forsake you. Is reminding people who doubt God's faithfulness wrong?

The only TRUTH that matters is God's truth. Our feelings and emotions change with the wind. I might FEEL saved one day and lost the next. Thank goodness my salvation is not based on my emotions, or my incomplete understanding of So great a Savior, who just like that *IMPUTED*, NOT IMPARTED His Righteousness to those who believe and received the Gift of His Son.

Well, It's getting late. Sweet dreams.
Love in Christ
Katy-did :-)

2007/6/13 22:47
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

What is birth? What is born again? Who's Seed gives birth? It takes two to give birth to a new born, But the new born does not have any say so in its birth. It takes the Seed of a Father to produce life. It takes the receiver of the Seed to produce the egg that brings forth life from the Seed. Who was the Seed giver of Jesus Christ? Mary was chosen from the foundation of the world to receive the Seed and bring forth life, that is the body prepared for Jesus Christ especially by God to produce the All man, All God person of Jesus Christ. Mary being from Adam to Mary layed out by God in the Word that we might see that specifically out of the millions of people, that Mary was kept track of and brought forth from a specific line of chosen people to to prove that God is in charge and brings forth as He pleases exactly as He wants through exactly the people He wants to bring forth His will.

This is Joseph, even the step-father of Jesus.
Luke 3:22-38 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased. And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli, Which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi, which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Janna, which was the son of Joseph, Which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Amos, which was the son of Naum, which was the son of Esli, which was the son of Nagge, Which was the son of Maath, which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Semei, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Juda, Which was the son of Joanna, which was the son of Rhesa, which was the son of Zorobabel, which was the son of Salathiel, which was the son of Neri, Which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Addi, which was the son of Cosam, which was the son of Elmodam, which was the son of Er, Which was the son of Jose, which was the son of Eliezer, which was the son of Jorim, which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi, Which was the son of Simeon, which was the son of Juda, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Jonan, which was the son of Eliakim, Which was the son of Melea, which was the son of Menan, which was the son of Mattatha, which was the son of Nathan, which was the son of David, Which was the son of Jesse, which was the son of Obed, which was the son of Booz, which was the son of Salmon, which was the son of Naasson, Which was the son of Aminadab, which was the son of Aram, which was the son of Esrom, which was the son of Phares, which was the son of Juda, Which was the son of Jacob, which was the son of Isaac, which was the son of Abraham, which was the son of Thara, which was the son of Nachor, Which was the son of Saruch, which was the son of Ragau, which was the son of Phalec, which was the son of Heber, which was the son of Sala, Which was the son of Cainan, which was the son of Arphaxad, which was the son of Sem, which was the son of Noe, which was the son of Lamech, Which was the son of Mathusala, which was the son of Enoch, which was the son of Jared, which was the son of Maleleel, which was the son of Cainan, Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

Is this not the epitmy of predestination and choice?

You want Mary? OK: Mat 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Chosen? Which was the son of Eli; meaning, not that Joseph was the son of Eli; for he was the son of Jacob, according to Mt 1:16, but Jesus was the son of Eli; and which must be understood, and carried through the whole genealogy, as thus; Jesus the son of Matthat, Jesus the son of Levi, Jesus the son of Melchi, etc. till you come to Jesus the son of Adam, and Jesus the Son of God; though it is true indeed that Joseph was the son of Eli, having married his daughter; Mary was the daughter of Eli: and so the Jews speak of one Mary, the daughter of Eli, by whom they design the mother of our Lord:

And Jesus the Son of God birthed in Phillip a son of God. Or Jesus the Son of Phillip a son of God by The Seed of God, Jesus born again in me by Spirit and the Water of Life Himself. Not by my choice but by the will of God because I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Act 8:37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Jhn 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

1Cr 1:9 God [is] faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

2Ti 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

1Jo 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

1Jo 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jo 3:23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

1Jo 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, [even] in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

Is He Come? Is He born again in you? Is He Come in flesh? Is He in this temple of the Holy Spirit? Is this flesh quickened by His Spirit?

From Adam to Joseph and Mary chosen just as we are chosen to be birthed anew by the Seed of Christ in us from the Father. The Father knows who the Seed is and where He is putting His Seed and it was so before the foundation of the World.

Ephesians 1:3-6 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

This is Paul's Gospel. Rom 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Rom 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

2Ti 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel

The Mystery? It is Christ, a Person the predistinated, Himself, our Salvation our all in all our life.

Mar 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all [these] things are done in parables: ?????????????????

Do you hear parables or the mystery of the kingdom of God?

Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Rom 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

1Cr 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, [even] the hidden [wisdom], which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1Cr 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

Eph 1:9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

Eph 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Eph 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Eph 3:9 And to make all [men] see what [is] the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Eph 6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

Col 1:26 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Col 1:27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Col 2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

Col 4:3 Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds

You cannot abort your own birth, either will God abort you.

In Christ: Phillip

2007/6/14 0:38Profile

Re: Ah-oh

Quote:
Did he compromise for the sake of saying...oh gee, lets all put away the Gospel,and just get along. Absolutely not! That is what the Church is facing today...New Age.... Peace Love Dove kinda stuff. Let's all just be one...It doesn't mater who your Jesus is, just as long as His name is Jesus. Even if he's satan's brother from the planet KOLOB, who cares.

It's the preaching of the Cross that divides. Funny thing, when you tell those others who also say Jesus died for their sin, and boldly IN LOVE tell them the TRUTH and say, "but angels don't have blood". Then you are accused of what...DOCTRINE and not being loving?

Krispy, I need some Extra-Strength Goody's pronto.

Katy, you don't know me or the other's here well enough to say such horrendous things to us. I'd say you are reading some very awful things into my posts now and it's ceased to be friendly conversation coming out of you.

I personally think you should do a Search on how many times this topic has been discussed here since the Site's inception.

You are not the first and the last.

How you treat us members of His Body at this point matters gravely to Him.

I'm sorry you don't know much about Wesley. But I know and respect Spurgeon, Murray, Gill, Clarke, Barnes, Spiros Zodhiates and many many more who believe as you but don't approach us who don't with the same unfair comebacks.

Quote:
I don't know much about Wesley or Torry so I'm not sure what you are saying here. Did they believe you could lose your salvation? Did they also teach Romans 6-8? Did they ground you in "I am Crucified with Christ"? If so, then they understood the Gospel of Grace. Where do we differ? Did they understand and teach the New Covenant? Did they teach the old was based on conditions of "If" you will then I will, but the New Covenant is based on "I WILL".

Do you realize what you are saying about these men ? Who are you Katy?
I don't know many if any especially here who would speak in this way about any of the Authors carried on this site that we all enjoy, despite our differences in this one doctrine.

I could name those on this Forum who do not believe as you do and those who do, but somehow we've all managed to get along nicely and still win souls and preach holiness before you came to call us blasphemers with your name calling and insinuations above.

Well, I major in Apologetics and False Doctrines and use Greek Grammar in Proper Debate Forum settings, so whatever you choose to insinuate doesn't bother me, but hurts the unity we all share on this Christian Forum. We're not pagans here or hippie love freaks or perveyors of damnable doctrines or heresies.

I told you about the "both/and" in Apologetics, so that answers your 'questions' above.

Too amazed to use the word/verb Love here again - it sorta has taken on a different light or meaning here now, with these quotes.
I'm just thinking of all the folks I know on this forum that would be hurt at your words.

See you around here Katy.

2007/6/14 0:45
rookie

Re:

Brother Phillip wrote:

Quote:
You cannot abort your own birth, either will God abort you.

Rom. 8:12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors—not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. 13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.

Are these brethren of Paul's born from above?

Do these brethren have a choice according to Paul's teaching?

What is that choice?

What is the result?

In Christ
Jeff

2007/6/14 2:52Profile

Re:

GrannyAnnie,

I simply asked you a question and that was your answer? I asked:

"I don't know much about Wesley or Torry so I'm not sure what you are saying here. Did they believe you could lose your salvation? Did they also teach Romans 6-8? Did they ground you in "I am Crucified with Christ"? If so, then they understood the Gospel of Grace. Where do we differ? Did they understand and teach the New Covenant? Did they teach the old was based on conditions of "If" you will then I will, but the New Covenant is based on "I WILL". "I WILL" put my spirit in you and cause you to walk in my statutes. "I WILL" take that stoney heart out of you and "I WILL" give you a heart of flesh. "I WILL" never leave you or forsake you. Is reminding people who doubt God's faithfulness wrong? "

Granny, why are you trying to accuse me of something that I'm suppose to feel ashamed of? I am not ashamed of the Gospel, and will not be made to feel ashamed of teh Gospel. If this web site is to make people feel ashamed of the Gospel then I guess I can't be a part of it....not because you accuse me. I've done nothing wrong here but challenge with the Word of God. When I did, Granny it was you who accused of not being loving.

With that, I will take the great advice of one of the greatest Witnesses of the Gospel who said, "When they start calling you names...it's time to graceously walk away"!

Shalom

:-)

2007/6/14 6:33
rookie

Re:

Sister Katy-did wrote;

Quote:
but the New Covenant is based on "I WILL".

Genesis 17

7 And I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you. 8 Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in which you are a stranger, all the land of Canaan, as an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.”

In this Scripture God says to Abraham "I will."

This is different than the covenant of Mount Sinai.

There are only two covenants that Paul teaches about in his epistles. There are not three, there is not one, but two. The everlasting covenant made to Abraham and to each generation that followed is one covenant. The other covenant is the covenant given to Moses on Mount Sinai.

Have you ever noticed this in Paul's teachings?

In Christ
Jeff

2007/6/14 6:44Profile

Re:

Jeff,

Ephesians 2:12
That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the COVENANT”S” of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

1. Ezekiel 11:19
And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:
Ezekiel 11:18-20 (in Context) Ezekiel 11 (Whole Chapter)
2. Ezekiel 36:26
A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
2 Corinthians 3:2-4 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

2Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
3Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
4And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward:
Hebrews 10: 16This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
17And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
18Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.
19Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
20By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
21And having an high priest over the house of God;
22Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
Jeff, how many Gospels are there? One for the Jews and another for the Gentile?

Do I enter one way any you another? Do I have these promises and you don’t?

The New Covenant was sealed in the Blood of Jesus Christ. In the OT, a Levite Priest did not have to take an oath to be a Priest, but He did have to be a Levite? The New Covenant was made by an oath:
Hebrews 6: 16For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife.
17Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the HEIRS OF PROMISE the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath:
18That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

Is not the Everlasting Covenant based ont e promises confirmed through the Blood of Jesus Christ?
Hebrews 13:20Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the EVERLASTING COVENANT,
21Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Hebrews 12:24
And to Jesus the mediator of the NEW COVENANT, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Love in Christ
Katy-did

2007/6/14 8:51
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Jeff,

When you pull it out of context and as questions. Of Course these brethern are born from above, who is doing the birthing?

Romans 8:1-30 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it. Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

In Christ: Phillip

2007/6/14 10:18Profile

Re:

Hebrews 9: 13

For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:
14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the New Testament, (AKA: New Covenant) that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

A Gospel without the Blood is no Gospel at all. We are written in the “Lamb’s” Book of Life. Purchased with the Blood of Jesus Christ. We OVERCOME through the Blood!

***And they *OVERCAME*……how? Ans: …Through the blood of the lamb and the word of their testimony!

In Christ
Katy-did

2007/6/14 12:04

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy