SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : The View of the Church through a Dream

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
Talkn2u

Re: The View of the Church through a Dream

RumbleBee:
Your description/defining of detail in your dream was incredible.
Without a doubt you were "given" that dream.

As I was reading it, my thoughts were "Where are the Watchmen? Are there no Watchmen on the Walls?"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ezekiel 33:6,7
But if the Watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rumblebee, you did the right thing in bringing this concern to your pastor...

In that respect, you were the Watchman.

May God give all of us the boldness, the strength, the wisdom and discernment to be His Watchman on the Walls!

Bonnie

2007/7/15 18:05Profile
RumbleBee

Houston, Texas

Re:

Many years have passed, many prayers have been given.
This dream has been a blessing to us and has help us along our Christian path.

Vince

2012/4/3 23:36Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

QUOTE:
"It is said that dreams can take only fleeting moments to occur, and that we usually do not remember in great detail the content of those dreams, if anything at all. I can say that the second part of that statement for me is true. There have been only a handful of dreams that I can say with certainty what they were about."

This describes me perfectly. When I have a dream and it sticks in my memory for any length of time, I take note, which is so rare...

A few weeks ago I had one that really shook me and sobered me. It is the only one in recent years that I recall with any vivid memory having any spiritual significance. Otherwise I give no special meanings to dreams although some may suggest there is an emotional problem if you keep dreaming that your teeth are falling out!

Anyhow...

I was standing off the side of a road with cars whizzing by fast. Up ahead there was a small child on the other side of the road walking away from me. Up ahead of this small child was an adult male who went to the child and told it to go back. The child turned around and started walking back - alone. The child was totally unaware of the dangers a few feet from him. As he was walking he wandered into the path of an oncoming vehicle and was run over, killed. The car just kept right on going with no regard to what it had done to this small child. I saw it. I was mad. I got angry at this adult who did not take the child's hand and walk back with him. Why did he do such an stupid thing??!!

I awoke, feel asleep and dreamt it again.

Upon waking I instinctively knew the message of this dream. The child represents the new/immature Christian. The man - the mature Christian and/or leader of the church. The car - the world. The meaning? The young,immature Christian is abandoned by the mature to walk alone and in so doing will wander into the path of the world and get killed by it.

Now, I am wondering what meaning it has for me on the personal level? What immature Christian has God put in my path that needs a hand?

Blessings.

ginnyrose

2012/4/4 8:45Profile

I bear witness to the content and spirit of this dream...another here.

The content of your dream surely bears witness to me. Most of the Church is drunken with the loves and pleasures of this world, and alive to their own hopes, dreams and successes of this life.

We have supported teachers and ministers who love the preeminence and the benefits as the Pharisee, and made them millionaires. We love to hear them, and are devoted to them. They love it so that we do so. Kings need men, and men need kings...but in our Kingdom there must be only one.

Below is a prophecy given almost 50 years ago, that, if heeded, would have spared millions their eternal soul...but..they would not.

WARNING ABOUT THE HOARDS OF FALSE TEACHERS THAT HAVE SWEPT AWAY MILLIONS...AND STILL YET CONTINUE TOO. MUST HEAR!
Given by Stanley Frodsham in 1965.

"When I visit My people in mighty revival power, it is to prepare them for the darkness ahead. With the glory shall come great darkness, for the glory is to prepare My people for the darkness. I will enable My people to go through because of the visitation of My Spirit.

"Take heed to yourselves, lest you be puffed up and think that you have arrived. Many shall be puffed up as in the olden days, for many then received My message but they continued not in it. Did I not anoint Jehu? Yet the things I desired were not accomplished in his life.

Listen to the messengers, but do not hold men's persons in admiration. For many whom I shall anoint mightily, with signs and miracles, shall be lifted up and shall fall away by the wayside. I do not do this willingly; I have made provision that they might stand.

I call many into this ministry and equip them; but remember that many shall fall. They shall be like bright lights and people shall delight in them. But they shall be taken over by deceiving spirits and shall lead many of My people away.

"Hearken diligently concerning these things, for in the last days will come seducing spirits that shall turn many of My anointed ones away. Many shall fall through various lusts and because of sin abounding. But if you will seek Me diligently, I will put My Spirit within you.

When one shall turn to the right hand or to the left you shall not turn with them, but keep your eyes wholly on the Lord. The coming days are most dangerous, difficult and dark, but there shall be a mighty outpouring of My Spirit upon many cities. My people must be diligently warned concerning the days that are ahead.

Many shall turn after seducing spirits; many are already seducing My people. It is those who do righteousness that are righteous. Many cover their sins by theological words. But I warn you of seducing spirits who instruct My people in an evil way...STANLEY FRODSHAM....1965

2012/4/4 10:50
Trekker

northern USA

Your dream and statements confirm my own prayers; i have been praying for God to empty out the pulpits here and fill them with TRUE men of God. It is so disheartening. I struggle with knowing if i am praying correctly. Is it possible that we really DON'T know how to pray? You say "agonizing, fervent prayer". How much more agonized do i have to be? Does it mean we have to bleed? Sob our guts out? I'm so tired of emotional pain i can't bear to go to my prayer "closet" as much as i used to. I don't even know if i am praying "right". When i pray i have to get in touch with emotions i really don't want to feel, the burden is so massive. In addition, i often don't know what (words) to say. Some people pray all night, how is it they don't run out of words? I wish there were a special prayer language that doesnt use words but instead accesses all the groans and cries and very spirit i am unable to utter with my tongue.

Much of the world around me is waiting to see a Church that has any real power. Power to heal the man who is paralyzed from the neck down, power to help those in financial despair and poverty, power to pray and receive of God....Power to HEAR from God...They are only right to want and expect something real.

2012/4/7 23:08Profile
Trekker

northern USA

Re: I bear witness to the content and spirit of this dream...another here.

QUOTE: "...but there shall be a mighty outpouring of My Spirit upon many cities." (THE QUOTE BOX DOES NOT WORK I HAD TO COPY AND PASTE)

BrotherTom, this was given in 1965 and it is now 2012. Perhaps this "prophecy" was a false prophecy given out of someone's fleshly ideas? Although it still seems a worthy warning. There obviously has NOT been a "mighty outpouring of God's Spirit anywhere in America for the past 100 years, nor since 1965; it's been 47 years, almost half a century. Many of the people who heard it are probably dead by now and any left were probably very disenchanted after none of it came to pass, their faith weakened by it. What do you make of it?
(Please don't misunderstand, i am not criticizing, i am just wondering...i am always suspicious of modern-day "prophets")

2012/4/8 0:45Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy