SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : ABC.com to air debate on God online

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 )
PosterThread
davidt

Re: ABC.com to air debate on God online

I went to the Transformed Conference today in Kansas. As I thought Todd said they were under a spiritual warfare they hadn't quite seen before! They said that man had a demon, and the Kirk, Ray, and Todd were all taken back by it.

2007/5/13 1:44Profile

Re:

Quote:
They said that man had a demon, and the Kirk, Ray, and Todd were all taken back by it.

How was the conference? A Demon... do say more.

2007/5/13 2:59
davidt

Re:

Quote:
How was the conference? A Demon... do say more.

That is about the gist of it. Todd didn't talk about it that much, just very emphatically. He just said they hadn't really seen anything of the likes of that and that all three of them knew certainly that it and he was demonic and the whole room.

The conference was great. It was in a big Baptist church. They preached and exhorted and then Ray gave a solid altar call of repentance "without any music or heads down". Ray is a prophet I think he is intense. I think that through these conferences the expansion of the ministry is sky rocketing across America and soon internationally. On Way of the Master youtube account they have a clip of Todd talking to the guy.

2007/5/14 1:32Profile
ravenmolehil

North Carolina, US

Re: ABC.com to air debate on God online

Paris Reidhead gives an account of trying to prove the existence of God in a similar situation; but comes to a different perspective in doing so…

Deliverance of Power 37mins
http://64.34.176.235/sermons/SID0115.mp3

(goes into the topic around min 9)

2007/5/21 11:55Profile
JaySaved

Missouri

Re:

Quote:
They said that man had a demon, and the Kirk, Ray, and Todd were all taken back by it.

I wonder if the demon was taken back by the fact that Kirk, Ray, and Todd all had the Spirit of God in them...

2007/5/21 13:32Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy