SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Adam, Was he created "independent man"?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:

Christinyou wrote:

All life is redemption or hell, either believe in Jesus Christ as your Savior or we go to Hell with Satan.

Created beings with the self existence or birthed beings with the Father's Nature.

Self existence is death, existence in Christ is Life. Very Simple

Was Adam an independent self? As in Adam all die, so also all in Christ will live forever.

You are now only taking the writings of what pleases you and your agenda and posting as if you are in control. There is only One in control.

You are doing exactly what you say other are in frustration doing to you.

Seek Christ and His Life and The Spirit of God will give you freedom in Him.

In Christ: Phillip

How else can iit be stated to you that you might understand? This thread is not about redemption.

That is my last to you. If no one wishes to give their opinion concerning my question, the thread is dead. :-(

2007/4/26 19:37

Re:

My head hurts.

I think it's also important to know whether it is in God's will for man to sin, because 2 Peter 3:9 (NIV) says:

'He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.'

If you don't sin, then you can't repent. And so if God wants everyone to repent, then He must in one sense want people to sin, because repentance requires sin in the first place.

But on the other hand, we know that God hates sinners (Psalm 5:5), and so why would He want His creation to sin?

If God 'wants' people to sin, then that could mean that He created Adam independent (knowing he would choose to sin) or didn't create him independent (creating Adam to sin).
If God doesn't 'want' people to sin, then He could have made Adam not independent, so that he wouldn't be able to sin. But he could also have created Adam independent, so that he could choose not to sin and please God.

Thinking out loud here, and my head still hurts.

Help, anyone?!

[i] Edit: spelling mistake [/i]

2007/4/27 11:52

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy