SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Spring-time

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
jordanamo

Spring-time

'Tis a rather lovely day here today here in San Antonio! 63 degrees & sunny with a nice breeze. 10% Humidity. Oh if it was only like this every day! :-)

Jordan

2007/3/4 16:32Profile
Chosen7Stone

FL, USA

Re: Spring-time

I took a day trip with my sisters to Panama City, FL today. It was chilly/windy to be on the beach, but the sun was so warm! :)

It was about the same temperature, though. Low-60s to high-50s, very little humidity, breezy/windy, partially cloudy but lots of warm sweet sun.

When I first was Saved, days like this were my favorite because I would walk around looking at everything just saying, "Thank You, thank You, thank You," throughout the day.

2007/3/4 20:42Profile

Re:

I also enjoyed today. Spring is in the air here in Missouri! It was sunny... a little cold, maybe a high of 50 F. But the flowers are starting to bloom...the grass is turning green...the trees are starting to bud...we have an awesome Creator!
Thank you, Lord, for this day!

2007/3/4 20:46
John173

Omaha

Re:

Thursday we here in Omaha got nailed with the worst blizzard here in 17 years. The side streets are just beginning to turn to slush.

The forcast for next week however calls for 40's and climbing to 50 by Friday. At least we'll be moving in the right direction. Sigh, Oh how I miss California where 40 was downright bitter cold! :-)

Praise the Lord that we can have His joy regardless of the weather!

Blessings to all,

Doug
(this post feels like an Easter card or sumptin)

2007/3/4 21:07Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: Springtime

The last few days here in Alabama have been very difficult, hot and cold air masses have clashed causing tornados in Enterprise and killing 19. Please pray for these families.

Alabama is like that quite often,today is 45 - 50 with gusty winds and lots of sunshine. The daffodils and crocus are blooming and the Mallards and Canandian Geese on my pond are making eyes at each other, proof positive that spring is about here.

2007/3/4 23:12Profile
jordanamo

Re:

Doug- jeez! I recall living in Pennsylvania, around this time in March it'd snow sometimes as well. I miss it though! It was a nice change. It sort of slowed down the pace of everything-- business, people, cars, etc.

Goldminer- Yeah I heard about that school that got hit, 7 teens died I believe it was either in Georgia or Alabama... real sad.

Jordan

2007/3/5 0:32Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: Springtime

Yes Jordan it was in Enterprise, Alabama. Really terrible.

2007/3/5 0:41Profile
joyinjesus8

Outback Australia

Re: Spring-time

I sometimes wish that we had actual seasons here. The 1st March was the first day of autumn. Today we have 39 Cel and beautiful azure blue skies as usual. It has been very hot all year round for the last few years, with not much change for winter tempretures. We were very blessed with rain recently for a couple of days, our dams are now full - we had been in drought for a number of years. I love blue skies, but would love to see grey skies and rain at times.

I guess we are a diverse lot on this site and I love to read about everyone's different outlooks and experiences.

Blessings

2007/3/5 1:13Profile
repentcanada

Re:

It is -15C almost 0 F here right now and we have had snow continuously for nearly 5 months. JoyinJesus8 we can switch climates anytime.

2007/3/5 2:37Profile
jordanamo

Re:

Haha, interesting-- the two extremes. I'd prefer the cold I think, but I haven't experienced that cold of weather, although I once stayed in Toronto for a few days in March of 2004 or so and it was suuuper cold!

Jordan

2007/3/5 2:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy