SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : I can run

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
PosterThread
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I am back home, in Tuscon.. Oh boy it is really hot down here. Please I have wisdom in everything I do... Thank you..

In His love
charlene

2007/8/31 0:50Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I am driving home tommorw
please pray for a safe trip
I am very sleeply

thanks
charlene

2007/8/31 19:16Profile
BrokenOne

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Re:

Charlene,

Praying for a safe trip and cool breezes!!!

Danielle

2007/8/31 19:51Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

thank you , I will leave at 5am.. If I can awake up..

Today God showed me, what joy there is in sickness. What joy there is knowing my wonderful God. Praise Him with me, He is so good. Come beloved, cast all our needs at his feet. Why carry what is to heavy? I come and give it to him. What peace is my heart. As if ten thousands bricks were left from my heart.

Yesterday.. I was at my brother, I started crying oh Lord how I can't do this. Then the words came to my mind. Sweet daughter you can cry but don't you doubt me. Don’t you fret. Joy came into my heart. Yes Lord you are my Father. My sorrow was taken away . Is this life to be easy? Should I always be filled? Should I always be warm? Should my life be easy?

I look at my brothers house, All I could say it is hard. It was hard, many tears. Many things I have been through in this place. I wanted to leave right? I know my time was up for now?

But I cried it hit me I love my brother, would I not be willing to die for him and help him? Was I really leaving? This has been my home for 2 years.. I want to work even more, to help but I am still feel so helpless and sick. Maybe this will give a will to fight? God keeps putting a fire in my heart keep fighting daughter. I am To take a eye off me and put them on Christ.

I step out in faith, pack each box. With tears, I see pictures of my father. With tears, I think of his great love for me. With tears I say I miss you daddy. I pack away, I say as My father did, I have a smile on my face and a song in my heart.. My life is in Gods hands.

I think one day at a time. So tomorrow, then so on.. I will go back to my brothers and stay there until I get the rest of stuff where it needs to be..

Thanks for your prayers. sister.
In His Love
charlene

I have pack my bags, tears roll down my cheeks.
My brother said maybe you will come back, maybe I said. I am going back to take care the rest of my things..

2007/8/31 23:19Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Thank you thank you so so much for prayers

I prais my God I started my trip feeling so sick
I didn't think I was going to make it home I had to keep pulling over. Then I prayed oh God please let me feel better just get home and he did. It was so much cooler. He blessed me so much. What a wonderful God I have.
I am making a Dr appt Monday.
In His love
charlene

2007/9/1 15:56Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

going to start a new med... today..
:)

Our God is so Good. I am happy I am his..
He my love, my life.. Really what joy fills
my heart.. He is worthy of all my heart,,
So I freely give it to him...

THrough all he has always been with me...

what a good God I have,, A loving father who is
looking after me..

In HIs love
charlene

2007/9/4 12:07Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I have the Drs appt on Thursday..
I going to try to bring a friend with me..

I going to be calling another Dr too, please pray they have wisdom..

In His love
charlene

2007/9/4 19:50Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I am looking up treatments for blastocystosis homins to the DR, if anyone can help with
things you can find, that would be wonderful. I am don't well with looking things up

Thanks
charlene

2007/9/5 15:31Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Well I went to the Dr and he wasn't sure what to do.. Didn't think my sickness was from the bug. He thinks I have something else. So he wants to send to a different Dr, to get more test and see if it is really the Bug..
And so I praise my Lord....His love endures forever

I need lots of wisdom in the things I need to do in these next couple weeks. If I should go back to my mothers, or stay here or go to Flagstaff? I am seeking. Just to have peace, and comfort in Him.

And so I praise him, He is faithful and true.. His love endures forever

I am not sleeping well here, so that's why I am thinking it will be better to leave.. But if I am to stay I will.

Holy Holy is the lord, his ways are higher then mine and I want to obey and listen to his voice..

May I keep joy and keep praying.. If my health gives away so be it, but may it never be I stop praying. May I pray even more. Please this my deepest prayer. It is so hard, and I get so sad .For I fall and battle to pray. I feel humbled by how little I pray.. and time I misuse.

And so I come asking the Lord teach me to pray, help me to confess my sins, and keep walking in Holiness
it is so true His love endures forever..

I need to trust in his Grace.. May he keep making my heart strong for pray.. It is so hard when I don't wake up at the same time as before. Joy is my strength, thanks be to God he is with us in weakness. I know I have so much,, and I am thankful.. It is my cry help me lord, help me. To be faithful and true.

when I am not faithful he is faithful.. I trust in his grace, he give all I need. His love endures forever..

He will bring me through the waters and the fire..but he is with me.. And So I praise him..
he knows my plans he knows my ways. I give my health in His hands..

Bless be His name
So may He give me wisdom without His Grace I can do nothing.. I a weak and needy daughter, so thankful I have a loving Father who loves to meet my needs daily..

So I will trying to go another Dr soon

In His love
charlene

2007/9/6 23:44Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

It is true my God is Good! I do praise in my Sickness. For brothers and sister, to this we must know there many far worse then me that are crying and wanting to die. There those who are far greater pain then me. There those who are hurting who feel forgotten and sadden but the lack of people who will visit them. There those who day after day struggle with some kind of sickness. There those who can't work, who have no family. There who have so many needs and crying that someone would help them..In all these they are part of the family of God.
These are brothers and sisters. We care they are hurting, let us pray for them.. To this I ask for your prayer for Forest with her health, please lift her up that God grace will given to her. May God meet all that longs in her heart.
I know that each of our lives there are people who are sick. Please lets pray for them. Give a note a call and pray. Oh lets lift the weak part of body. All week I keep hear of sickness.. Please lets pray for those we know they need our prayers. Please can we pray for Joy and Jenny for full health and God healing in there lives.
Please pray that these trail will bring them closer to Christ. Danielle Please pray for this wonderful sister, for healing and God mighty power in her life. Thank you Jesus for our sickness, use it for your glory in each of their lives,...

In the last three day or so I have been getting
pains. I have been really weak. All I know I am to pray more. Yet I feel I am some great battle. and I feel these bugs are eating away at me. I eat then again become sick. keep praying I will have joy.. the joy of the lord is strength

in his love charlene

2007/9/13 3:10Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy