SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : I can run

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
PosterThread
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I am unsure what God is teaching in these last few, nights. But each night I have getting lots of pain and I can't sleep. I want to sleep, and Lords I need it. yet I am awaken and I pray off and on. I don't pray this late most often. I am one who loves to be up at 5 am if God willing and pray all morning. I have done this since I have known the :Lord, a women told you must pray everyday and so I did, first thing.

But of my sickness I have been struggling with getting up. This my joy to up early, I want grace to do it again. Now that I feel this way. I getting all mixed up. I am not in pain during the day, not even as bad. I Want to sleep, but if I can't I must pray. but my mind is having a hard with reading the word.
I want to have a more powerful prayer life. I say with a sad heart I pray to little. The truth is I have let other thing take it place. I fear I will have a hard time praying tomorrow.

Dear brothers and sister please pray for me. I hurt everywhere. I feel I have swords in my feet and back. My feet are starting to hurt againyou know I have no problem being sick. or even in pain. I count it all joy, but to not pray well, that quickly takes my joy. It seems the word and pray are my life. And I feel I start slipping away when there is less time in prayer and word.

Maybe I ate something I shouldn't eat. Please pray I am very careful, in what I eat..

I am not asking for all the trails to go, indeed Christ might be telling to walk through them.
I know in God good timing can and will heal me even that when I die. I trust fully Christ is able.

But right now He is saying walk.. I am to obey ..
I want all my time to be used for Christ. so If I cant sleep please beloved pray I will pray like I ever prayed before and still awake and pray even more. I know so little of prayer. My heart is longing for more, but my body wants nothing of it. before I was sick I could pray for hours, and now it is hard. I pray God could take me away in His spirit. Maybe God bring me deeper then I was before. I do feel different
when I pray there is a greater love for my brothers and sister. I don’t even know half the people I pray for. others I know who never, or very little email back. I must say it is hard praying for them at times.

I would feel so unloved asking why God do people almost ever write I don’t get it?
Because said, I have a greater plan, to teach to love them by praying and not getting anything back. now looking I see how good it was, But there many times I just stopped sending my news letters out. anyways I have learned a greater depth in prayer.

I can say I really start to love those I pray for, you can't hate those you pray for.. It the most wonderful thing.

please I ask for you to please pray.. I will get rest.. I don't understand why I am so sick and can't work, I don’t understand why one I feel good I can't sleep. But I know this I can and I must rejoice in this. I am but a fool if I don’t
God is a good God.

I want to seek like I have never did before. I want to seek His face. I weak, I am nothing, but Christ lives in me.

I know I need to go to Dr, pray I will... I really don't care to much, not cause I don't it just seem to much.. I need help, may help to all he is calling of me, wow is me,,, I need Christ

It almost never I am up this late, may God give me grace today...and the next...

thank you for your prayers...

your sister
charlene

2007/8/21 5:14Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

thank you all for your prayer I am stiil awake and a live and well:)
in his love
cahrlene

2007/8/21 13:03Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I was sleeping taking a nap. When I woke up. I was under heavy spiritual warfare. I am battleing my mind, with kinds of thoughts. I need read and pray more, please pray I have a set mind on the word and pray. I need pray please thanks, I need Gods word to speak to me and be real right now, may I cry to him and give all heart to him.. May he dig deep and may I yeild my all.

2007/8/21 19:16Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

dear brothers and sisters, I ask of you to please pray again. I ready to go to bed and I am startung to feel sick.
I need Gods grace.
I want to have joy
I want to love God more in this

One person, God has good reason why sometimes you don't hear him. He working something far gearter so you can see and know him more.
I need to just run to Chirst and long to hear him. May Gods grace help take each step with faith and joy

thank you all, I am needy for prayer but aren't we all... thank you..
your
sister in Christ
Charlene

2007/8/22 0:20Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Thank you all for praying for me, I slept really good last night. Thanks to God.

I feel I am in lots of spiritual warfare,
My health is bad and I am weak, so he trying come against even harder?

I was doing really well for the last 4 weeks with eating. eating well. But I started to eat less again. and getting sick again with eating.. I know I must eat,, I do just not such..

I thank Him for giving place to rest
I thank Him for the food I have
I thank Him for my friend who loves me
I thank Him for being with me
I thank Him for giving his grace
I thank Him for loving me
I thank HIm for being my father
I thank Him for the cross
I thank Him for he will always be with me
I thank Him for knowing me and being faithful
I thank Him for being my fiend
I thank Him for His love that never stops
I thank Him for what I do understand
I thank Him for this pain
I thank Him for my sickness
I thank Him for letting me be with him
I thank him for letting be giving a bible
I thank Him for letting me know he will works for good,, I am thankful
I praise you king I praise you I love you and thank you,, I want to worship you even more
let me pain turn into praise.. Let my pain turn to joy, Let my sorrow turn to singing
I thank you that there might be sorrow in the evening but in the morning you bring joy..
I wait no I long for day I will meet you my King
How my heart waits,

Please pray I will sleep well at night
Please pray I have hope faith and joy
Please pray I will eat well
Please pray I will have great heart of thankfulness
Please pray I will know the Love of God in greater and deeper way
please pray I will be humbled and seek His face in thisPlease pray I will walk and obey his ways
Please pray I will know and turst Gods words are real and true for me
Please pray I will have visions and dreams and my fire will burn, My passion will burn with
a holy passion for the King
Please pray I will know I am loved by others and God
Pleas pray I will be encouragement to others

I want to be used in my weakness, that Christ may be seen through me..

in his love charlene

2007/8/22 22:04Profile

Re:

Quote:
Charlene:
Thank you all for praying for me, I slept really good last night. Thanks to God.

Praise the Lord!

Quote:
Charlene:
I want to be used in my weakness, that Chirst may be seen through me...

Ah sister, He is seen through you.

Praying for you,
Joy

2007/8/22 22:10
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Joy,
Thank you so much for praying for me.
Thank I am so blessed by you..
Much in Chirst
charlene

2007/8/23 0:41Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I got the test back from the Dr, It shows that I BLASTOCYSTIS HOMINIS. I am sure that way I have been so sick. I have been taking med's for it. I have two more. I will need to follow up with the Dr again. Please pray for wisdom, for how I can get ride of it.
:it can cause
intense abdo. discomfort accompanied by pain. , and constipation is common. . pain, discomfort, , bloating, cramps, dehydration, sleeplessness, nausea, weight loss, inability to work, dizziness, hot and cold sweats, neckache, elevated heartbeat, lower back pain, bloating, weakness, shakes, loss of appetite, cravings for sweet foods, feelings of death, general feeling of unwellness.Depression
Inability to concentrate
almost all things I suffer, and they are side effects to this bug.. It was found in me 3 months ago, But I guess I still have it.
Please pray I will be able to get rid of it..
which Dr to go to.? and such..

blessing
charlene

I guess I praise God, cause I know it isn't in my head. I really I am sick.. It has made it hard with many saying there is nothing wrong with you..

2007/8/23 23:07Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I am not better. But I have a praise in my heart.. It filled with peace. Oh sing with me how great our God is I am delighted I have God. I am loved by my King. Can I compare Him with anything? " like a glow worm compared with the Sun" God is so great..
"Lift up your eyes on high and see:
who created these?
He who brings out their host by number,
calling them all by name,
by the greatness of his might,
and because he is strong in power
not one is missing" Isa 40:26

"t is he who sits above the circle of the earth,
and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers;
who stretches out the heavens like a curtain,
and spreads them like a tent to dwell in;
who brings princes to nothing,
and makes the rulers of the earth as emptiness."Isa 40:22-23

He is saying my dear daughter listen be still, be silence, and know I am God. " I am the LORD, the first and with the last I am He" God is my comfort, so I come to His arms and their his embraces me. My days are number so quick like the grass that will wither, “but the word of our God will stand forever." So I pray remember me, look on me have mercy. If you chose to let me walk through the fire I will praise you. If you chose let be sicker I will praise you. If you say I will have no one say a word, I will praise you. I put not hope in man, No I must fall on my God. There was great bitterness that broke out God can I do this? I worried and lack in trust. What was it adding to my days? This I must not fret. You have determined and planed it and you are in control so I fall and rest in your arms. Keep my heart humble and yielded. Bring brokenness through this. Can’t I say that this all wroth all it, just get closer to you.
My spirit is lifted. I pray "O lord of host God of Israel who is enthroned above of all the cherubim, you are God alone of all Kingdoms of the earth you have made heaven and earth incline you ear" to my prayers. you are my everlasting God whom lifts me up and gives new strength. who "give power to the faint" Can I fear for He is with me? Indeed He will never leave me. “ Fret not for I have redeemed you: I have called you by name, you are mine.” “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you when you walk through fire you shall not be burned and the flame shall not consume you .For I am the LORD your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.”
So let be I am…
Pray I will…Pray I Do not fret , ***Pray Be not envious toward evildoers, *** Pray Trust in the Lord, Do good, Dwell in the land (of freedom from sin! Of eternal life!),*** Pray Cultivate faithfulness, ***Pray Delight yourself in the LORD, ***Pray Commit your way to the LORD, ***Pray Trust also in Him, ***Pray Rest in the LORD, ***Pray Wait patiently for Him ***Pray Do not fret ***Pray Cease from anger ***Pray Forsake wrath *** Pray Depart from evil *** Pray Wait for the LORD *** Pray Keep His way

blesssing In His love
charlene

2007/8/25 15:34Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I got a ride to Tucson Thursday.. I have no real. Plans I was just told my car isn't working.

I cast everything at His feet. Please pray I will have a wonderful trip down with Judy..

Thanks
charlene

2007/8/28 1:56Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy