SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : WILKERSON WARNING: That Dreadful Day No One Wants to Talk About

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
mom23beagles

Appleton, Wisconsin, USA

Re: WILKERSON WARNING: That Dreadful Day No One Wants to Talk About

This was an amazing message. I wish we would hear more messages like this in the modern-day churches. Complacency is one of the main diseases of the church, and I believe that diseases do not come from the Father. They come from the enemy. It's incredibly sad. I don't believe it's what Jesus intended when He breathed the Holy Spirit on His disciples in John 20. There are very few preachers that I know of that have the boldness to preach this kind of message. Awesome, just awesome. I seek more of this kind of preaching.

For myself, I am watching and waiting, not counting the days, but making the days count for my Lord. I won't live in fear but I won't be naive either. I've taken up my cross and am following in the footsteps of my Saviour and all that that entails.

Ahminejad doesn't scare me. Catastrophes don't scare me. The battle's been won by the blood and sacrifice of Jesus and the power of the enemy has been shattered to smithereens. We have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7).

Pray, pray, pray without ceasing, immerse yourself in the Word of God, ask God for his attributes to be mirrored in you (righteousness, justice, mercy, truth), live by faith, trust wholly and fully in the Word of God and His promises, turn over your will to Him and seek His will for your life, believe in Him without one shadow of a doubt, keep Christ's commandments, be fruitful and walk in communion with the Holy Spirit.

Not a tall order, just the recipe for abundant life. What a precious promise.

Just what I wanted to share tonight. Blessings to you all.

Mia and Bailey, Dugan, Buddy & Agnes the beagles.

2007/3/3 0:32Profile

Re:

I listened to this message tonight. It is a very powerful message. I listened to it on the way to prayer meeting and didn't get it finished. During our prayer meeting I had such a burden for us Christians to be 'prepared' for what is coming. It's been weighing on my heart that if God were to visit my community with a spiritual awakening would my church be prepared to answer the questions of hundreds of people? If everything in the world fell apart tomorrow and people came to my church with questions, would we be prepared? Is everything right between me and God, between me and fellow believers? If things are not right than I am not prepared. That was my burden in prayer.
Then on the way home I finished the message and was struck with Pastor Wilkerson's plea to walk worthy of the Lord, to clear up anything that might be between you and a brother. Very powerful words!

2007/3/3 0:52
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re: That Dreadful Day

To me, it is a fear and an anguish mixed together that sometimes fills whole days until I remember to repeat [color=993300]KJV Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.[/color].

In addition, I can't bear to watch the news, because of the load of added pain, and the reminders of how quickly things are coming to pass. I have to do my 'watching' on the internet where there are no visuals to add distress.

I do greatly fear something is going to happen soon. I pray it will be God/Magog, since all is in place for that, now that Turkey is backing away from the E.U., but it could be something really drastic in the West, America for choice, since the Jihaddists hate us as much as they hate Israel.

Thank you for bringing this up.

Many Blessings,

2007/3/3 1:15Profile

Re:

During my morning church this morning... my pastor was preaching Revelation 22:12... it was a little weird because I saw this thread yesterday and my pastor was talking about Jesus coming very soon today... remember, I am in Korea and my pastor does not speak English and I am sure that he has not been in any regular contact with 'Americans'... anyway, :-( :-) mixed feelings about this one (meaning that I am happy Jesus will be coming, but it means that WE have a lot of work to do AND some people have to get their head out of the a.., so they can see the light.

merry christmas

2007/3/3 4:11
joyinjesus8

Outback Australia

Re:

Praise the Lord for this message! I presume it's recent.

What is so wonderful is that we have many, many cassettes (yes it dates me!!) of David's messages, and over the years he has been ridiculed for his sermons, but he is consistent!

I am thankful that we still have mighty men of God who are unafraid to say it like it is. People need a wake up call. Too many are being lulled into hell........

He has a heart for the people.

Blessings

2007/3/3 17:00Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I listened to this message tonight. It is a very powerful message. I listened to it on the way to prayer meeting and didn't get it finished. During our prayer meeting I had such a burden for us Christians to be 'prepared' for what is coming.

Amen.

If anyone has not heard it yet listen to it here:

[b]That Dreadful Day No One Wants to Talk About[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=14614

2007/3/4 0:49Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: That Dreadful Day No One Wants to Talk About

This is a very important message. We need to be watchful and found faithful at all times because we don't know what the next moments holds. Thank God we who know Christ know who holds the next moment.

I feel the real urgency is to make sure those around us have an opportunity to hear the gospel and repent before no one can work.

2007/3/4 10:32Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy