SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : broken and crushed, please pray

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

broken and crushed, please pray

there is so much going on right now, i feel like satan has made my house into a battlefield, a war zone. In the mist of everything i see my own lack and come short of being the man i should be, i sometime suspect my wife is unconverted, my oldest kids are beginning to rebel and lying and stealing, i get angry and go of in the most unchristian unloving way, and add on the economic situation is precarious(is that right word?) and i just feel like lay down and die and go home to be whit Jesus, it seems like the effect of sowing and reaping is coming true, the sowing i did before i got saved...its just so heartbreaking, and i just feel like giving up, but whit the knowledge by his mercy i have i know that is not an option....but i could use some help in prayer, God bless you if you could remember my family and me in your prayers

Christian

2007/2/24 14:24Profile
tjservant

Indiana USA

Re: broken and crushed, please pray

You and your family are in my prayers brother.

Peace be with you.

His and yours

TJ

2007/2/24 14:35Profile

I pray with you brother Christian, sweet bowls of incense that are the prayers of the saints.

have no fear.

I know its hard, right now, but have no fear, Lean on the the Rock of the Christ.

with you, neil

2007/2/24 14:58
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I have and will keep praying for you. and your family. I was going through some struggle with my family. I live with my brother. up until two weeks ago my brother was not saved. I got so upset and would say very hurtful things. I prayed God make me weep over my words. That I would care, It still is hard but God;s grace is winning. Just 5 months ago my father died. after that one struggle after other came into my life. I have many health prombles. It was so hard. Just a month ago I went to Ca to get help. With high hope I came back, only to be worse. Although God is teaching me alot. The battle is hard. I said I give up many times. Just take me home. I don't care about my health, I would just cry. I was trying, I did care. But there was nothing left. The fear of dying was on my mind. My time with God was lessen.I was a fool, to give my time with God. It was hard to read. I love God. But everything is huge, to big. My brother just went to jail for 30 days. My health is bad, But I know my only hope is God. My biggest sin, is what I eat. I pay for my sin, everyday. I slowly kill myself when I eat food that hurts me.I want to hate this sin. So much I can walk away from eating those thing I love Life is hard. But God is with us. I know how it is of just wanting to go home. But He has a plan and wants to do something big. yesterday I eat a candy bar and fruit( I am not suppose to eat any suagr but vegtables) althoug it was good
for a short time, it caused my blood suagr to go up. So the sweetness that I enjoyed wasn't worth the hurt is caused to my body. Also yesterday, I was with a friend he said something that upset me, I said something back that was unkind becasue I was upset. The whole day I was upset over what I said. I wanted to cry. Before I really didn't care. WhaT I said wouldn't of been look as that wrong, But God knew my heart.
The biggest God keeps showing me, to hate my sin. To not love it in anyway.
anyways brother I will, faithfuly be praying for you. I am in the prayer tent Fridays, saturdays sunday, monday maybe thursday. I will put this on a prayer card so I will pray. If not I will forget. May God put you on my mind.
We have freedom in our sins.
Charlene

2007/2/24 16:01Profile

Quote:
but i could use some help in prayer.

I'm praying for you and your family, brother.

2007/2/24 16:12
John173

Omaha

Hi brother Christian,

I can truly identify with your pain. I have been in that place where the trials seem too heavy and all I want to do is go HOME! As I finished praying for you and felt as though the Lord gave me a scripture for you. Psalm 118. It is one He gave me a few days ago and it ministered to me then. I hope it does the same for you. Read it in your own bible, in your own first language, several times and pause when something grabs your attention.

In His Love,

Doug

2007/2/24 18:16Profile
Nellie

Re:

Christian,
May our God who knows all about us, stand by you , in this very trying time in your life.
He hasn't forgotten you.
You are engraved in the Palm of His Hand.
He Loves you.
God Bless
Nellie

2007/2/24 18:32Profile

Re:

to Christian and Charlene, and others here who are suffering.

There's no easy solution, but the Lord shares in your suffering, and there are many praying

Love in Him

jeannette

P.S.
2Corinthians 1
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, [i][b]4 who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.[/b][/i] 5 For as we share abundantly in Christ’s sufferings, so through Christ we share abundantly in comfort too.
...8 For we do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, of the affliction we experienced in Asia; for we were so utterly, unbearably crushed that we despaired of life itself. 9 Why, [b][i]we felt that we had received the sentence of death; but that was to make us rely not on ourselves but on God who raises the dead; 10 he delivered us from so deadly a peril, and he will deliver us; on him we have set our hope that he will deliver us again. 11 You also must help us by prayer, so that many will give thanks on our behalf for the blessing granted us in answer to many prayers. [/i][/b]
(The Revised Standard Version)

2007/2/24 19:33
pastorfrin

Christian,
After raising seven children and currently
having fourteen grand children, I can have compassion in what you are going through.
Isaiah 59:19
So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.
Brother the standard has been raised and the Lord is faithful to His Word. We will pray and believe and hold fast together.
Hebrews 10:23
Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

In His Love

pastorfrin

2007/2/24 20:23Profile
AmazedbyGod

Dear Brother in Christ,
God can take all things and make them new! As it gets closer and closer to the return of Christ, God's call grows clearer, "Take up your cross and follow me!" Your work and your struggles have not been in vain! Christ sees them all and rejoices in your obedience. God is teaching me daily that I must pray for those in my family who are either not saved or backslidden, but I cannot force them to believe or to be obedient to our risen Lord! What we can do is walk in obedience and allow the Lord to deal with the consequences of that obedience! Again, he sees your faithfulness, he sees your sorrow and pain. He will never leave you nor forsake you. Hold on to your faith! Put your eyes upon him not upon your situation and He will bring you through and make your righteousness shine like the sun!

May God bless and keep you and your family Christian!

2007/3/3 15:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy