SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for the "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2007" (A SermonIndex.net Hosted Event)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
PosterThread
SeanHobson

Cleveland, OH

Re:

Quote:
Prayerfully I have comitted to have the conference at a church venue in Canton, Ohio! The event wil be October 23-25th. I will be providing more information in the upcoming week.

I nigh fell out my chair mentally when I saw this. I was so hoping (maybe from selfishness, God knoweth) that Darryls venue would be considered, and lo--a conference I can actually attend!

Blessed be God, for I will try to be as helpful as possible, maybe even hosting a room or two for long distance visiters.

This is [b]wonderful[/b]

2007/4/14 9:04Profile
roadsign

Re:

Wow! I was just in this church facility last week: Daryl took Linn (Dorcas) and I on a tour through the building. I’d say that it is an ideal setting for SI’ers to move into – lots of spacious rooms – very functional for all kinds of venues. (It felt like we were going on and on – from room to room. I lost track of how many sinks and kitchens there are)

I would say that it is a lovely, yet humble church facility with a lovely, yet humble sanctuary. Apparently it was once a Presbyterian church, and still bears some structural resemblances – like stain glass and surrounding balcony.

I can see several prayer/sharing groups going on spontaneouly, as well as meetings with keynote speakers.

Diane

2007/4/14 9:36Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Praising God

Quote:
There's a prayer chapel on the top floor of the building dedicated for prayer, that will be available during the entire time. Also if prayer teams want to come in before hand and pray for the conference, with Greg's permission, I would be willing to open the church building 24/7 to accommodate for such a gathering. Just let me know what it is you folks need.

Wonderful!

Thanks Diane as well, just seeing the pews ...

Quote:
I'm marveling at how God is bringing together this conference. We must keep praying for all the logistics, both large and minute, they all need covered in prayer! We need to especially pray for brother Greg as he contacts different speakers and invites them to the conference

Yes saints please, do pray for all these things, and for Greg, Dayrl, all who are involved, it is vital. Pray the Lord would stir the hearts of those invited to come.

2007/4/14 9:57Profile
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

Re: Pray for "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2007" (A SermonIndex.net Hosted Event)

This old carpenter with bad knees is looking forward to attending..It will be nice to put a face to the names here, and wonderfull to gather together to worship our KING!
Blessings Greg

2007/4/14 12:43Profile

Re: Pray for "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2007" (A SermonIndex.net Hosted Event)

Smokey said

Quote:
It will be nice to put a face to the names here, and wonderfull to gather together to worship our KING!

Amen! This is my desire also - to worship the King!

SeanHobson said
Quote:
I nigh fell out my chair ... when I saw this. I was so hoping ... that Darryls venue would be considered

I must have missed something when we were in Lancaster, for I was gobsmacked when I read yesterday, that Greg had already accepted this venue...

May the Lord be glorified at every stage of the planning.

2007/4/14 15:13
divdasunder

Ohio

Re:

Just wondering on any costs to attend? I would love to attend and also some of my friends who are not real well off would like to come.
I will continue in prayer for this event. That His Spirit rests fully on every heart that attends and speaks. We desperately need God to move in America again.

2007/4/14 19:12Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Just wondering on any costs to attend? I would love to attend and also some of my friends who are not real well off would like to come.

Brother,

There will be NO COST to attend the event. People will be responsible for food and hotels. If you need help with a place to stay then please contact me seperately, I might be able to arrange 10-20 homes to take people in for the event.

Keep praying saints.

2007/4/14 19:33Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Greg, could you post things to pray for the event.
such as:
Leaders: some verses, needs, speakers
pray points
your vision in this event?
also could you post some verses I could pray
for this event for.

any thing you can think of that we can pray for.

verse: for those who will would be coming

having pray points helps me to be more faithful in praying for people.
Thanks,

in his love
charlene

2007/4/14 19:33Profile
divdasunder

Ohio

Re:

Quote:
If you need help with a place to stay then please contact me seperately,

Thank you brother, I appreciate the offer, but I am only 2-2.5 hours away. I will probably drive to and from each day. My concern was for my friends. They are not well off, and I can only help so much. One will probably drive to and from after work if meetings will be held until late evening.

2007/4/14 19:44Profile
dohzman

Re:

As soon as Greg gives me the go ahead, probably this summer after he visits the church here, I'll start to make some inquires as to temp. sleeping arrangements for those who can not afford a hotel. Worst case senerio bring a sleeping bag and we'll find somewhere for you to sleep. I'll be sending a map to Greg on directions to the church from all major highways and the local Akron/Canton Airport. Also if its helpful we can post the address of the church so anyone can do a Mapquest.com search and get your own directions. :-) If anyone will be attending and flying in either to Cleveland or Akron Canton airports I'll need to have at least 30 days notice if they'll need someone to come and pick them up. I'll be getting hotel information to Greg sometime in May, it'll be from the Stark County Visitors Bureau. You can also do your own search here: http://www.cantonstarkcvb.com/

2007/4/14 20:57Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy