SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for the "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2007" (A SermonIndex.net Hosted Event)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

Things are going ahead with the conference. Please keep praying and stay tuned for a additions to the website: www.revivalconference.com

post where you live if you are thinking about coming to the conference:
http://www.frappr.com/sermonindexconference

2007/4/11 12:35Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

Have I missed a post which said what time of the year you are thinking about?

2007/4/11 13:55Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Have I missed a post which said what time of the year you are thinking about?

Brother,

No you haven't. It will be in October 23rd-25th as tenative dates. I will be posting the definite information this week God willing.

2007/4/11 15:55Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

Prayerfully I have comitted to have the conference at a church venue in [b]Canton, Ohio! The event wil be October 23-25th[/b]. I will be providing more information in the upcoming week.

I do appreciate prayers still towards the further logisitics and planning for this event.

stay tuned also on www.revivalconference.com for updates.

2007/4/11 16:06Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

Here is a picture of the Church venue that has been opened for the revival conference:
https://www.sermonindex.net/revival/IMG_0602.JPG

The Lord is doing all things well. Look for more updates in the upcoming days and week.

Do also add yourself to this map if you are praying about coming:

2007/4/12 12:49Profile
myfirstLove

Re:

I was wondering if this conference will have a lot of prayer time for revival or is it going to be more time spent on listening to speakers?

2007/4/12 18:14Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I was wondering if this conference will have a lot of prayer time for revival or is it going to be more time spent on listening to speakers?

That is a great question and concern. Due to the fact that I am desiring to propogate the messages out to as many as possible there willl be messages everyday. But there will be sufficient time to respond to God in the meetings themselves. We are not going to box in God to what He wants to do even at the conferece itself. May God truly meet with us is my hearts desire.

2007/4/12 18:17Profile
dohzman

With Greg's Permission

Quote:

There's a prayer chapel on the top floor of the building dedicated for prayer, that will be available during the entire time. Also if prayer teams want to come in before hand and pray for the conference, with Greg's permission, I would be willing to open the church building 24/7 to accommediate for such a gathering. Just let me know what it is you folks need. :-)

2007/4/12 20:16Profile

Praising God

Quote:

dohzman wrote:
There's a prayer chapel on the top floor of the building dedicated for prayer, that will be available during the entire time. Also if prayer teams want to come in before hand and pray for the conference, with Greg's permission, I would be willing to open the church building 24/7 to accommediate for such a gathering. Just let me know what it is you folks need. :)

That's wonderful, brother!

It is so kind and gracious of your church to open up their facilities for this conference. May the Lord bless you all for your servant spirit.

I'm marveling at how God is bringing together this conference. We must keep praying for all the logistics, both large and minute, they all need covered in prayer! We need to especially pray for brother Greg as he contacts different speakers and invites them to the conference.

2007/4/12 20:27
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Praising God

Saints,

Keep praying for this event. I have been asking various speakers to pray about committing to speak at the event. Much prayer is needed to see this conference be anything other then the other 10,000 that are running this year! we need a honest, pure, humble plea for revival in this conference, its a "faceless" event to get people to get face to face with God with intergrity of heart and allow Him to come and change us.

We desperately need a touch from heaven saints. Keep praying for revival and this conference. God will break through!

post where you live if you are thinking about coming to the conference:

2007/4/14 5:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy