SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Atheists Challenge People to commit Blasphemy

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
iansmith

Wheaton, IL

Re:

I put some Keith Green concert stuff on google video, the Jesus movie is available on google video, I even saw some Ravi Zacharias stuff on youtube recently... but yeah, it's difficult. I think it's a great place to evangelize! I mean, satan is using it to pull people into hell, we need people who go out there and start harvesting!

2007/1/31 12:01Profile

Re: Atheists Challenge People to commit Blasphemy

Watched some of the videos...Absolutely shocking and disturbing to watch.

Surely theses people's self-righteous prideful rant denying the existence of the Holy Spirit isn't unpardonable, is it? What these fools have done isn't really the sin of blaspheming the Holy Spirit, is it? It isn't in vain to pray for them now, is it?

2007/1/31 19:23
jordanamo

Re:

K_DAY, of course they haven't blasphemed the Holy Spirit!

Jordan

2007/1/31 20:38Profile
Prhyme

Re: Atheists Challenge People to commit Blasphemy

i laughed

2007/1/31 22:27Profile

Re:

Quote:
K_DAY, of course they haven't blasphemed the Holy Spirit!

OK good! It just hadn't been brought up on here yet.

Awwww, and they tried so hard. As if they needed some extra special sin to condemn themselves....

2007/1/31 22:52
murdog

Fort Frances, Ontario

Re:

Members,

I don't believe these people were blaspheming the Holy Spirit in the context Jesus spoke about in Mark 3:29.

The teachers of the law were saying that Jesus was possessed by Beelzebub and driving out demons by the prince of demons. That was the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

These poor deluded fools on the videos were denying the existance of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. There was a time I didn't believe in the existance of God either and I would run my mouth saying the bible was a book of fairytales.

"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God"
Psalm 53:1

This is just a bunch of foolishness brought about by a God-hating society. The wickedness will only increase.

Pray for them.

Murray

2007/2/1 0:54Profile
jordanamo

Re:

And here the Rational Response Squad (aka. Blasphemy Challenge people) were on Nightline the other night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_n_UBK_Ex8&eurl=

Jordan

2007/2/2 13:48Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy