SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : It IS World War Three

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread

It IS World War Three

World War One was fought over two drooping empires.

World War Two was fought against fascism, the nazi's and their proxies.

World War Three is being fought against radical islamic theocrats who have already declared jihad, holy war against the U.S. and our aliies.

The heartbeat, the theocratical leadership of the jihadis, and their purse all originate in Iran.

But through out the Arab Aslamic world, many countries stand ready to fight alongside The Islamic Republic of Iran.

This is a just war because our national survival is imperiled, and we must war declare now, and not wait for a modern day Pearl Harbor such as Yankee Stadium and 40,000 fans being incinerated by a suitcase nuke.

But, are we ready for the sacrifices?

Are we ready to re-institute the draft?

Radical Islamic jihadists are just as sick and demonic as the hitlerite legions of the 1930' and 40's.

2006/7/22 17:45
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re: It IS World War Three

Quote:

bartle wrote:
, and we must war declare now, and not wait for a modern day Pearl Harbor such as Yankee Stadium and 40,000 fans being incinerated by a suitcase nuke.

ARE YOU AS A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST ? ARE YOU FOR A DECLARATION OF WAR?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4

2006/7/22 18:13Profile
JoeA

Decatur, Illinois

Re: It IS World War Three

While WW3 may be on the horizon, Jesus said "See that ye be not troubled, for all these things must come to pass."

There is a far greater war going on right now, a war against forces more powerful than Iran, more powerful than the whole Islamic world. We are in a war against powers, and principalities, and the rulers of darkness. Nowhere in the Bible is a Christian told to take up arms, but we are instructed to be sober, vigilant, and resist the devil.

"The weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God."

2006/7/22 18:45Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

bro Joe

Quote:
There is a far greater war going on right now, a war against forces more powerful than Iran, more powerful than the whole Islamic world. We are in a war against powers, and principalities, and the rulers of darkness. Nowhere in the Bible is a Christian told to take up arms, but we are instructed to be sober, vigilant, and resist the devil.

This is where it's at! What is happening in the natural is a reflection of what is going on in the spirit realm. if we don't see this, then there is no hope because unless there is we tackle the issues at the root in the spirit realm, then the issue will keep cropping up again and again. let us not forget this aspect of it, lest we catch a sever whooping from the principalities and powers coz we fail to use the powerful weapons of God but use our own instead.

Lord help us. AMEN.

2006/7/22 19:35Profile
JoeA

Decatur, Illinois

Re:

The Church is at war with the devil, not over things like this, (i know that the enemy is behind many evil empires in the world) but for men's souls. If we lose sight of THIS, there is no hope. Problems like this will keep cropping up until Christ returns to usher in eternal righteousness and peace. If we were more concerned about seeing people saved than we are about going to war with terrorists, the Church in America might actually please God. THIS is why revival is so desperately needed. We're more concerned about politics than we are Kingdom things. Lord deliever us from such idolatry.

In love, joe

2006/7/22 19:46Profile

hmmhmm

I' a follower of Jesus, I'm s Jew, and I'm a an American.

There is a point where every follower of Christ must decide that if the earthly country they live in, is imperiled, where the national survival of that country is at stake, and at this point I know that the survival of Israel is in peril, and since 9/11/2001, radical islam has let us know in the U.S. they intent on destroying us.

Does this make the Heart of Christ weep?

yes. Jesus wept.

But since 9/11/2001 inn America we have been involved in a the "war on terror", enough with the hypocrisy and vagueness, it's time to name the enemy, and the enemy is radical islamists who have ALREADY declared war on us and our allies, and the center of radical islamic jihadists is in Iran, more specifically the holy city of Qom, where the mullahs who hold power reside.

Don't worry, I believe in World War Two Sweden was neutral, I'm sure they can retain that status in 2006.

I might suggest a web excursion to www.memritv.org where you can read for yourself what our enemy has in store for us.

2006/7/22 19:48

JoeA

It has always been the policy of this country that those who object to taking up arms may opt out and conscientously object.

One of my Biblical heroes has always been King David, and more so now.

2006/7/22 19:51

Re: JoeA

ps to JoeA

I'm not troubled.....grieved, heavy in heart, because my fellow Jews in Israel are in grave peril, but not troubled because I know that Yahweh is with the IDF.

2006/7/22 19:55
JoeA

Decatur, Illinois

Re: hmmhmm

Philippians 3:17 "Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

"(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

"Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame [b]who mind earthly things[/b],

"For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ."

Brothers, the point i'm trying to make is that there are more important things to worry about than national security. As Christians we are to put on the whole armor of God, not take up arms for our country.

2006/7/22 19:55Profile
roadsign

Re: What kingdom do we belong to?

While we cannot doubt that the devil is our enemy, we must also realize that we ourselves can be God’s enemies. Scripture teaches that when nations (people groups) assemble and plot, they are actually fighting against God’s Anointed One.

Why do the nations assemble with commotion [uproar and confusion of voices], and why do the people imagine (meditate upon and devise) an empty scheme? The kings of the earth take their places; the rulers take counsel together against the Lord and His Anointed One (the Messiah, the Christ). They say, Let us break Their bands [of restraint] asunder and cast Their cords [of control] from us. Ps. 2: 1,2 Amplified

This can apply to a family at the dinner table as well as a nation on the battle field. When we try to save/defend ourselves - our rightness, our turf, our pride, our ego – whether by defensive words or defensive weapons we are declaring that Christ’s salvation is not enough. We are at war with our Lord.

Another thought: As long as we keep our magnifying glasses on our enemies and report our discoveries, we are no different than those spies who reported about the huge giants in the Promised Land – and caused the entire nation to refuse to enter into God’s promise. We must be reporters who see through the eyes of faith and not unbelief. Or else we will instil fear in man rather than trust in God. We will.keep people from entering into God’s REST. If God is for us, then we need not fear. But if God is not for us, then all our scheming will be of no avail.

We Canadians, like Americans, are very privileged to have a nation that rules from sea to sea. It has been a God-given honor. However, if our nationalism has become our source of trust and security, then it has become our idol. That’s what happened with Israel. If God did not spare Israel, why should we expect him to spare our nations?

Nations rise and fall; they always have; and they always will. But the kingdom of God always moves forward.

If the advancement of the kingdom of God requires the loss of our national identities, are we willing to accept it. After all, we are merely aliens and foreigners on this earthly soil. Our citizenship is in heaven – our only permanent dwelling. And we have ONLY been given weapons to fight for THAT kingdom (see Eph. 6) In Christ there is neither Jew nor Greek, neither Canadian, American nor Arab, neither …… get the picture?. Right now many Arabs are coming to Christ. We are called to protect God’s own. Color, race, gender, heritage, status are irrelevant. What happens if we fail in that calling?

If the prerequisite for revival is that we lay down our weapons and our nations, are we willing to pay that price? Do we pray, “Lord, your kingdom come…. (whatever the cost)… Thy will be done” And can we trust God to be our strong fortress?

I realize that these are hard words, and seem even outrageous…. But as I read the Scriptures, more and more this is what I find. Could I be wrong?
Diane

2006/7/22 20:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy