SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Including Non-Christians in Christian Worship

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Re:

It's all compromise... every bit of it. And it will only get worse. Why do you think the churches that are holding to truth, and teaching their people sound Biblical doctrine are not big churches? Because in the last days people will not listen to sound doctrine. What we are seing today is prophecy being fulfilled before our very eyes.

I didnt get saved because some warm fuzzy church made me feel comfortable. I got saved because between the Holy Spirit, my wife and her preacher... I felt terribly UNcomfortable in my sin. There is no fear of God anymore. When was the last time you heard these feel good fuzzy preachers preach on the fear of God? But the fear of God is the BEGINNING of wisdom. If we dont have that first we have no wisdom! It's foundational.

When I am leading people to the Lord I do not pull any punches. I dont want someone I am working with to accept Christ because they feel all warm about Him... I want them to accept Christ because they understand that in their current state as a wretched wicked sinner they will soon be feeling a lot more than just warm! Only then will true conversion happen. Anything else is a false conversion to a false christ.

Krispy

2006/5/10 7:31
 Top | Parent

Replies
SubjectPosterDate
    Re:2006/5/10 7:38:18
        Re:Tears_of_joy2006/5/10 18:02:43
            Re:2006/5/11 6:47:57

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy