We must now consider the Precepts of Charity, under which there are eight points of inquiry:
(1) Whether precepts should be given about charity?
(2) Whether there should be one or two?
(3) Whether two suffice?
(4) Whether it is fittingly prescribed that we should love God, |with thy whole heart|?
(5) Whether it is fittingly added: |With thy whole mind,| etc.?
(6) Whether it is possible to fulfil this precept in this life?
(7) Of the precept: |Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself|;
(8) Whether the order of charity is included in the precept?