Featured Audio Sermon
Beauty of God by Glenn Meldrum
"The true penitent is for the mortifying of every lust which has had a hand in crucifying of his dearest Savior. The sin-sick soul must break, not some but all its idols in pieces, before a cure will follow." -
Need Sermon Hosting?
- We recommend our friends at SermonAudio! You can
signup today get first month free!
Sermon Downloader 2.0
Free Software to download entire SermonIndex Speaker Archive
: Concerning Faith Of Things Not Seen
Concerning Faith Of Things Not Seen
Concerning Faith of Things Not Seen
1. There are those who think that the Christian religion is what we should smile at rather than hold fast, for this reason, that, in it, not what may be seen, is shown, but men are commanded faith of things which are not seen. We therefore, that we may re
3. But you say, that you therefore believe your friend, whose heart you cannot see, because you have proved him in your trials, and have come to know of what manner of spirit he was towards you in your dangers, wherein he deserted you not. Seemeth it ther
5. But you will say, the good will of a friend towards me, although I cannot see it, yet can I trace it out by many proofs; but you, what things you will us to believe not being seen, you have no proofs whereby to show them. In the mean time it is no slig
6. If this Queen ye see not, now rich also with royal progeny. If she see not that fulfilled which she heard to have been promised, she, unto whom it was said, |Hear, O daughter, and see.| If she hath not left the ancient rites of the world, she, unto who
7. |Give heed unto me,| the Church says unto you; give heed unto me, whom ye see, although to see ye be unwilling. For the faithful, who were in those times in the land of Judæa, were present at, and learnt as present, Christ's wonderful birth of a
8. But as the wills of friends, which are not seen, are believed through tokens which are seen; thus the Church, which is now seen, is, of all things which are not seen, but which are shown forth in those writings wherein itself also is foretold, an index
10. Although, even if there went before no testimonies concerning Christ and the Church, whom ought it not to move unto belief, that the Divine brightness hath on a sudden shone on the human race, when we see, (the false gods now abandoned, and their imag
11. But you, beloved, who possess this faith, or who have begun now newly to have it, let it be nourished and increase in you. For as things temporal have come, so long before foretold, so will things eternal also come, which are promised. Nor let them de
All books list
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.