Open as PDF
* Because to save a child is to save a soul and a life for Christ.
* Because what is learned in childhood is remembered in old age. "Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it" (Proverbs 22:6).
* Because children are potentially lost and need to be sought (Matthew 18:11,12).
* Because children are trustful, believing, teachable, and easily led--to Christ or from Him.
* Because Christ warns of the penalty for neglecting them (Matthew 18:6-10).
* Because "It is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish" (Matthew 18:14).