Discussion Forum : General Topics : Prophetic Credentials 3

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Prophetic Credentials 3

brethren
at this time i feel led of our Lord to continue on where prophetic credentials 2 left off. that discussion is here: https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=11514&forum=35&77

At the close of that discussion i feel our Lord drew a line in the sand for me and bro Rahman also. Through bro Ron Bailey (Philologos) God challenged me to put my money where my mouth was. i believe God called me to be His apostle and prophet (which bro Ron rejects) and that He has told me some things concerning the future of America. At any rate in short the main thing has to do with the collapse of the American economy which i heard our Lord say will be next year. If on January 1 2008 this hasn't happened, i'll apologize and sit down and be quiet. if it does, then God will surely have me pretty busy. i personally believe the latter. Most people have said to me "what if it's not God?" that would be the easy way out. one could then say "ok then it's not" and then remain where they are. i ask the harder question, "what if it is?" if it is Him and we reject the word then we incur whatever judgement comes with that, if it is, then we get whatever benefits come with that.

Let our Lord be the judge and prove to us all if He called me or not. the line has been drawn in the sand and this is now public record for all to see.

2006/9/30 22:33Profile
IRONMAN

The first word

this came to me on 7/30/05

Today the Lord led me through Jeremiah 32 which talked about the time Jeremiah bought the field from his cousin. It spoke of the restoration of all that was around them which was falling apart at the hand of the Babylonian invaders under Nebuchadnezzar. Next the Lord led me through Obadiah which was a prophecy against Edom, home of Israel’s brethren. The Edomites rejoiced at the destruction of Israel and helped the invaders instead of helping their brethren but their judgment was to come and this was what Obadiah was led to speak about. As i read the passage, my mind took it in English but my spirit spoke it in the language it was written in. i only became aware of it when i read over names of people and places. This was a most amazing experience in the Spirit. Afterward my spirit began to speak as the Holy Spirit gave him utterance and he spoke of how we as men have placed so many idols before God and set up many, many alters to false gods which God is coming to destroy. He also spoke of the crashing of the economy of America in 2007 ushering in a period of great unrest in which we will see where the hearts of men are.

2006/9/30 22:38Profile
IRONMAN

The second word

this came to me on 9/5/05

9/5/05
Today the Lord showed me a vision. He has shown me this vision before and it is as follows. The Lord lifts me up above the earth specifically above the United States and shows me the cities of New York and Washington D.C. In my hands there are 2 balls of fire which I hurl down at both cities. There are 2 terrible explosions which looked very much like nuclear ones. i’m unsure why the Lord showed it to me as He did because it certainly is not going to be me that shall execute this judgment and i’m sure the Lord will explain it in time. There is carnage everywhere, mangled corpses and buildings, just utter devastation in both places. Some people were cursing and blaspheming God. i asked Him why and He said that He had hardened their hearts. America as we know it now shall cease to exist in short order, we shall no longer be a superpower for in the destructions that shall befall those 2 cities, will spell doom for the economy (which shall collapse first before the destructions) The nation will spiral into anarchy because of the great loss of the economy and the seat of government shall fall apart. The last thing that shall fall apart is the military might of this nation. This shall embolden the sons of Ishmael to rise up. The Lord showed me a sword which rose from the lands of Ishmael and was pointed against the west and there was war. Then the ride on the white horse arrives and stands between the 2 sides and brings about a temporary peace. Then the ride of the red horse comes and smites the earth with more war. That vision ended there.

2006/9/30 22:41Profile
IRONMAN

The third word

this came to me on 9/29/05

9/29/05
Today i was in prayer before the Lord and felt the grief of the previous day and confessed my sins and begged the Lord for mercy. He showed me that in His wrath He is exercising mercy because in that many will be compelled to repent. This saves even more souls from eternal torment and the fire which burns forever. God is chastening us that we may choose reconciliation to Him by Christ’s death. The Lord again reminded me that when He sends me out to warn people about the impending doom in New York and Washington, people would mock me but they are in fact mocking Him because it is His words i shall speak. When the destruction comes that mocking will become anger at Him but He shall rise up in my defense, yet not defending me but His word which He gave me. i was led to pray that i be able to stand on the promise that Christ goes before the Father on my behalf and indeed all our behalf that God’s will be done in us. i was led to ask the Lord to make me stand firm in Him that His will may be done, that my flesh would be reduced to nothing so that His glory may be seen in me. My flesh does indeed rebel against God but praise Him that greater is He that is in me than the flesh and the one who is in the world. AMEN!!!

2006/9/30 22:44Profile
IRONMAN

The fourth word

this came to me on 12/9/05
12/09/05
Today as was lead to read about conduct in worship in Paul’s letter to the Corinthians i learned that the reason for a woman covering her head in prayer and worship is to signify her submission to her husband and to God. The husband is her head just as Christ is the head of the husband and God is the head of Christ. In this way prayers are not hindered by improper conduct and God is not tested. The Lord also revealed something more to me about the coming destruction to New York and Washington. In the vision He raised me up above the earth such that i could see the earth clearly and then He proceeded to cause a ball of fire to form in each hand. After this He raised my right arm and then the left one in succession and in the same order cast the ball of fire in my right hand toward the city of New York and the second one toward Washington. What the Lord revealed to me about this was that that which shall destroy these 2 places will appear as if from nothing. In the passage about the gifts of the spirit following the instruction about conduct in worship, the word speaks of the different gifts of the Spirit and one of them being working of miracles. This working of miracles is unexplainable by any means save to say that it is the hand of God. James wrote to me last week and spoke of a couple of visions he had of me. The one that is connected to this which the Lord showed me today is this:

[b]In the second vision I was carried away and I beheld you in a room with no roof so that you could see the stars as you looked up the Lord told me:
“He is to make a demonstration of me in the heavenly places”

He said this to signify the manner of your ministry and a specific event.
[/b]

After the Lord dropped that on my spirit He began to explain it to me. That which shall destroy those 2 cities will appear as is from nothing and men will know I am God. However men will use all manner of ways to explain it except to say it was the hand of the Lord. Some will repent in those days but there will be others who will not want to you. i thanked the Lord that He revealed this to me but then i realized that i like Jeremiah was undone. Here i am an unworthy sinful man and yet i have favour with the Lord such that He would show me these things. My very iniquity was laid bare before my eyes and i wept. Those things which i thought i’d buried away the Lord shall dig up and whatever i thought was hidden from sight by darkness the Lord’s light shall make plain for all to see. Even so i pray only the Lord’s will be done and that nothing of my flesh stand in the way of what the Lord is working in me and through me. My only concern now is that God’s will be done. AMEN.

The Lord again came to me this day. i received an email from my dear brother Rahman concerning another brother of ours and the intercession our Lord has been burdening bro Rahman with. After i read the email i was filled with anguish over my own transgressions and sought the Lord’s forgiveness and He had mercy on me. i felt broken in my spirit and wept bitterly. The Lord sent a cherub to me and as i lay there he knelt beside me and looking upon me with the face of a man told me to take courage because i had favour with the Lord. At this point he raised me up and whisked me away to be before the very Throne of God. i lay prostrate before Him and immediately began to praise the Lord in a tongue. After a time i began to weep over my own sinful state for the Lord laid bare my iniquity lest i be deceived into thinking my presence in heaven was deserved. i confessed my deserving of hell before Him and then the blessedness of Christ that He suffered for me that i may be in the Lord’s presence. The attention then turned to my brethren whom the Lord has shown me are as walking zombies, dead in the Spirit and marching headlong into hell in this state. How i mourned them and sought the Lord to be my courage that i may not be afraid or ashamed to preach the gospel that many would be saved. i became aware of my mind and heart and the evils they are filled with as unfit tools for the work of God and the Lord said that they would be replaced with ones that seek after Him and His work. How grateful i was! The Lord then spoke saying that i had favour with Him and power with men, but not my own power but His power which He would dispense as He pleased. He instructed me not to move without the instruction of His Holy Spirit. i was yet in anguish over my brethren when the Lord said to me that i shall be a light to them along with many others out there that He is raising up for this work. The very light of the Lord shall shine through us, His Holiness and Righteousness shall be plain for all to see. He told me also however that those who refuse to look upon the light of he Lord shall perish. With this found myself in the room which James spoke of looking toward the stars. The Lord raised me above the earth and reminded me of what He showed me earlier concerning the suddenness of the destruction which shall come upon our cities of New York and Washington. As i was above the earth i was glad in the armour of gold which the Lord gave me earlier and He caused a ball of fire to form in my right hand then my left and in that order they were cast toward the earth. i was brought back down to the earth to survey the damage and the Lord said “behold your brethren.” i was immediately gripped with a deep anguish as the Lord showed me a great multitude in a dark place being tortured and pleading for mercy. i knew then that this was what Enoch spoke of as being the hollows for the wicked. How i wept for them. Then the Lord moved me to confess His righteousness and His fairness in His decrees. i rejoiced in knowing the righteousness of God, not in the torment of my brethren. The Lord reminded me that i had favour in Him and power with men, but His power. He spoke to me telling me how i would be mocked, scorned and ridiculed for that which He will later pronounce through me, but yet not me but Him. He spoke to me about how i would be hated among men after these things come to pass but again not me but Him. He said that He would in nowise allow so much as a hair on my head to be harmed until it is time. He said that those who would rise up against me and again not me but Him would surely perish. Then He assured me that He has made every provision for every work He has for me to be done even until the very last work of martyrdom. At this He showed me again the vision of this; i was in chains looking pretty ragged and being led to a guillotine. i placed my head in it and after it was locked, i looked to heaven and gave thanks to God that the work which His servant had been given had been done by His power. i said to the Lord “now that your servant has completed the work you prepared i can come and rest in your bosom forever and ever. AMEN” With that the blade fell and i arose surrounded by light and immediately began to laugh with Joy. At this point the cherub the Lord sent for me brought me back to earth where the Lord had me write this down. Blessed be the Lord God almighty that has seen fit to raise up a foolish, sinful creature as myself to His work and even allow him before His throne. Blessed be Christ by whose blood all this is possible. Blessed be God forever in all of heaven and all the earth. AMEN.

2006/9/30 22:48Profile
IRONMAN

The fifth word

from this point, this was what our Lord showed me when He called me before Him to give me some more details about all this.

this came to me on 8/21/06

This day our Lord called me before Him in prayer. HE shared with me His grief and anguish concerning our sinfulness. HE would that we would repent of our sins. He said to me that if we were to confess our sins before Him He would be sure to forgive us as He says in His word. How we have grieved Him and piled sin upon sin as high as heaven to cause Him to be angry with us and come to us with a sword! We have kindled the wrath of a Holy God and our sins require that He administer justice. He will surely chasten us and bring as many as would to repentance. What shall we do? We ought to repent, and confess our sins and He will have mercy on us.

Our Lord spoke to me concerning this word which He gave me on 7/30/05

Our Lord spoke to me thusly. We have set up for ourselves all manner of idol and temple and He is coming to us with a sword to smite these things. We have kindled His wrath and so He is coming to us in wrath to cast down these things. He spoke to me specifically about the economy of this nation, not that this is the only idol out there but the one He has chosen to speak to me about at this time. He said that for some it has become a temple and for others a god and that even some of us who are called by His name are guilty of worshipping mammon. He spoke of our economy as being marveled at by people the world over but He shall destroy it suddenly and we will know that He is God, and indeed all men shall know that He is God. He said also that once the warning of the impending collapse comes, the experts will scoff, laugh and scourn the warning and indeed Him. This is because He has dulled their ears, blinded their eyes and dulled their minds. Our Lord also spoke of how He would raise up saints in those days to tend to those in need.

Dear saints for those that would, REPENT, REPENT, REPENT OR DIE!

2006/9/30 22:53Profile
IRONMAN

The sixth word

this came to me on 8/24/06

This day our Lord has given me more information concerning this word which He gave me on 9/5/06

What He told me today was as follows:
The day of calamity is coming fast, like an eagle on mighty wings. It will come suddenly, violently and those whose hopes were in mammon will be sorely disappointed. Mocking and scourning will continue even on that last day. Many will say that the day has come but nothing has happened. God said though [b][color=0000FF]“In My time it will all come to pass. Many shall perish in that day not just in body but for all eternity because they have not repented. Even so many shall come to me with humble and contrite hearts and repent and I shall save them. There are those who will blaspheme* My Name, howbeit there is a remnant among them which I have my hand upon and they shall repent and I shall save them! Behold a spirit of evil shall come upon those who are not called by My Name and they shall loot, pillage, rape and murder. They shall commit all manner of evil deed against all others. But I am the Lord your God and no harm shall befall those that are mine unless I allow it. Men shall cease to have regard for the law and those who are charged with enforcing it will be unable to stem the tide of evil. Not even martial law will be sufficient as men cease to heed the laws; the government shall fall apart because that government that ceases to be able to control its people and maintain order ceases to be a government. The military will groan under the weight of the anarchy and will begin to crumble. The sons of Ishmael will come forth having much zeal and anger and they shall attack my chosen nation and make war on the world. At this time the ride of the white horse shall stand between both sides and bring about a temporary peace. He is one who is an agent of the enemy, having authority in his kingdom and with his minions. He will bring about a temporary peace to seal his ascension to power. Thereafter the rider of the red horse shall come forth and bring war to the world again. [/color][/b]

• Mark chapt 3 vs 28 says:

28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: 29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation: 30 Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.

One can blaspheme Christ and yet be forgiven, for example, those who blasphemed Him on the cross were prayed for by Christ when He asked God to forgive them for they didn’t know what they were doing. However to blaspheme Holy Spirit is to deny the very power by which God acts and is thus forfeiture of salvation and for this, there can be no forgiveness. The name of God may be blasphemed and forgiveness sought and granted by Him.

2006/9/30 22:57Profile
IRONMAN

Re: The sixth word

Brethren
i have laid it all out as i believe i heard it from our Lord. i've been told a few times that i seem to say these things easily. There are some travails which our Lord has brought me through which you may not be privy to. there have been moments wherein i thought i was losing it only to have our Lord give me just enough to know that i'm not. those called to the prophetic would know this very well! however because of this God has made it easier for me to say what i believe i hear from Him because He gives me grace enough to do so.

as for the economy collapsing, i'm no economist so i have no idea exactly what the mechanics will be, all i know is that it will be like the great depression, on a bigger scale. as for why our Lord would tell me these things all i know is it pleases Him so to use the base things to upturn the important ones, the foolish to undo the wise and the weak to undo the strong. in this way He is assured of getting all the glory since there is no other explanation except that it was His hand. to me this is plain from the people He used in times past to do His work, the last people anyone would have chosen.

i say this not as a defense but as a testimony. if God proves me to me a lunatic i'll apologize, then sit down and be quiet and i hope you would hold me up in prayer coz i will sure be in need of it.

if God proves this to be His hand at work then i pray He binds us together ever more tightly in Him than ever before because we will have much work to do and little time to do it in.

God bless

2006/9/30 23:13Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

Ironman
Do you really think it appropriate to use Sermonindex as a personal blog of your 'call to the prophetic'? Personally, I think this is an abuse of the forum.

2006/10/2 6:44Profile

Re:

Quote:

philologos wrote:
Ironman
Do you really think it appropriate to use Sermonindex as a personal blog of your 'call to the prophetic'? Personally, I think this is an abuse of the forum.

Really!!? Are you prepared to say what he has posted is wrong, abusive or out of order? What part is wrong? What part is out of order?

Perhaps it is you and you who need to read Revelation 18? The clarion call has been sounded many times before and ignored. With what we see happening in the world don't you believe it is high time we start paying attention?

Before Ezekiel 38&39 can happen I believe this nation will at least be neutralized per Rev.18 ---- at worse, destroyed. Time to wake up.

:-(

2006/10/2 8:17

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy