Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : INTERCESSION

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
Greenquality

mountains of Pa.

Re:

[color=0000FF][font=Arial]Did God hide from Abraham,the things which he does? Did not Abraham ask God to spare the righteous from the wicked? the Destruction of sodom and gomorrah.Is not the whole church with many member,all pray in one achord.Where the Good Shepard leeds the sheep shall follow..............And I 'm sorry to any for the misunderstanding of the other poster for not reading my question right,with out adding there spin to to anger.....I never asked that we should Pray to anyone but God,......What I did ask, those who are in heaven do the they pray ![/font][/color]

2006/3/25 19:42Profile

Re: Praying ?

Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, [u]How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth [b]?[/b][/u]
Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that [u]they should [b]rest[/b] yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.[/u]

2006/3/25 23:01

Re:

Quote:

YeshuaIsMyGd wrote:
When a person dies. There is no need to ask them to do anything for you. Because they've received perfection. And probly know your needs before you need them IF they pray for you ;-).

Now, who cares?

Seriously. Where does this lead? Personally, this question isn't a question to really cause us to think. This is to change a doctrine. Weither ours is right or wrong. This one leads to hell. Why? Because it doesn't really promote the Work of Christ. Where does Christ say 'Lets ask Abraham for some help'. That's not leaning 100% on God.

None-the-less. Loving God is our # 1 priority. Then loving others. Why waste time on this meaningless conversation. Is anyone going to walk away from this debate and say 'now I know something, so I'm going to be a radical witness for Christ'. No. There won't be much fruit in this conversation.

So, I'm asking you. DONT bring up ANY discussion that you KNOW are going to cause fights. Why? because that's what a heritic is. Not a person who has 'false doctrine'.

Heritic = divider of the brethren
false doctrine = deceived, not heritic

So, brother. I ask that you refrain from this 'debate'. And seek God for souls instead. This will only produce bad fruit and create stumbling blocks for God's people. And NO ONE should dare throw a stone in front of the Lord's children. Cause the Lord loves His kids and protects them. Just as you would yours. ;-)

I ask that you take this INTO DEEP CONSIDERATION.

Josh, What GQ did is what we call free speech and this is like what you did to me for posting World Missionary Press who makes the booklets for Gospel for Asia.

Is GQ and I less of a human than you are ?

I just need to know where we stand.
Annie

2006/3/26 22:44

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy