Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Over 4 MILLION sermon downloads

Quote:
4000228 Downloads

There are over 4 million sermon downloads now from SermonIndex since the sites inception in decemeber 2002. Praise God for the word spreading in such a remarkable way through this medium of the internet. SermonIndex has grown into one of the largest online digital tape libraries in the world and still growing daily. All the sermons are offered freely and it is encouraged for people to burn them to CD's etc to help distribute them.

There are many ways to get behind this ministry in prayer, support, volunteering to serve. Jesus said "I will build my church" may we just get involved into where He wants us to be.

2006/3/22 22:20Profile

Re: Over 4 MILLION sermon downloads

Awesome Greg! :)

This website has tremendously blessed me over the year, I thank you for maintaining it.

2006/3/22 22:31
MSeaman

Michigan

Congratulations, Greg!

2006/3/22 22:49Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Congratulations, Greg!

I am actually excited for everyone that has prayed, supported and volunteered for without those people this website would not be where it is today at all. And truly this can be just the beginning of what God can do with it.

2006/3/23 10:40Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Quote:
Praise God for the word spreading in such a remarkable way through this medium of the internet.

Yes. What great things He has done! What an awesome stewardship of such a huge amount of edifying materials.

2006/3/23 11:04Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy