Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Thanks guys for your support

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
boomatt

fredericksburg, Virginia

Thanks guys for your support

thanks guys for the encouragement

feel free to email me anytime with any prayer requests.

David Wilkerson's sermon "A call to Anguish" is a great one, you guys should also listen to Carter Conlon's on Wolves. That was a real blessing. But recently, I have been listening to a lot of chuck smith and Leonard Ravenhill. Who are yall's favorite preachers on here.

2006/3/21 9:19Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Thanks guys for your support

Hi boomatt...

Thanks for the offer (for prayer requests). I love to visit SermonIndex and read the prayer requests. I often bring these issues that are facing fellow believers before the Lord.

As for the messages:
I really like to hear messages from Leonard Ravenhill, David Wilkerson, Carter Conlon, A. W. Tozer, etc... I was blessed to have sat with Brother Ravehnill once as a young teen (shortly before he passed away). It was one of the most meaningful experiences of my life in Christ. Brother Ravenhill even gave me a some books. His books and messages are like water in the desert! The same is true with many of the other messages found on this website! I have downloaded messages from men that I had never heard of, and have been both encouraged and challenged in my walk with God.

The Lord bless you and keep you!

:-)

2006/3/21 12:37Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy