SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hi everyone!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
boomatt

fredericksburg, Virginia

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone,

My name is matt, and I have been listening to these sermons on this site for about 8 months now, but I now just got the time to register. I go to calvary chapel here in fredericksburg, VA. I am getting married in about 4 months, does anyone have any advice for me? Anyways, I got saved at a David Wilkerson Crusade he did a couple of years ago In D.C. and have been loving my life ever since. I've been really thinking about trying different ministry teaching positions, but I'm still in prayer about it. Anyways feel free to email me. I would love to chat with fellow brothers in christ.

God Bless,

Matthew

2006/3/20 22:19Profile
h2oboy

Georgia, USA

Re: Hi everyone!

Hello Matt and welcome to SI.

It is great to have you aboard. I look forward to hearing more from you in the days ahead. My name is Jeff and I am fairly new also. The people here are great even if sometimes we get zealous.

I have a son in Hampton, VA. I haven't been there to visit him yet but look forward to going later this year maybe.

Concerning marriage, love your wife and sacrifice yourself for her just as Christ did for us, the Church. If you do this she will have an easier time submitting to the Godly authority that rests upon you.

I pray that God will bless you abundantly in your union. May He be the center and focal point of all you do together.

Feel free to write anytime. I love to communicate with God's children also.

Love in Christ,
Jeff

2006/3/20 22:51Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Hi boomatt...!

That is really awesome! I have been very blessed by the ministry of David Wilkerson. I was actually raised in Virginia (in Virginia Beach). Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! As far as advice goes, you may want to use the SEARCH feature and look up some info. There have been several threads on the topic. And of course, it is usually good to speak with a pastor (or older believer) about it too.

Anyway, welcome to SermonIndex!

:-)

2006/3/21 0:00Profile
TonyS

Kansas City, Missouri

Hello Matthew,

I too have been blessed over the years by David Wilkerson's Ministry. This past weekend I listened again to the message "A Call to Anguish", and if you have not done so already I believe you will be challenged, changed and blessed by this message available on Sermon Index.

Blessings,
tonys

2006/3/21 0:16Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy