SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Question About the Conflict Between Jews and Arabs

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
PosterThread

Re:

Ron, I wasn't sure whether to post or not.

Didn't want to "take away" from this Link you gave.

But I had to tell you, that is a miraculous masterpiece. Because of all the Scripture given in it ... my heart started what it does ... and I had to click SAVE and KEEP IT ... I read it well enough to know what it's saying exactly.

WOW !!! I like Art's site anyways, but this Kelly guy nailed it like a prophet or something.

THE MAIN THING IS ... it's not "The Jews" who should be our focus, because that's where the envy, hatred, twisted vision, etc. toward them comes .... but our focus should remain on GOD ... the One Who's "purpose" here is being lost or is lost in our focusing on the people instead of on Him.

I may just be a Khazer, so it's not because I think I'm Jewish, because I probably am not. Who is actually by blood anyway ?

But, the "purpose" was to teach us the most important lesson that GOD ever wanted us to know-LEARN .... [b]BY FAITH[/b] ..... PERIOD.

We forget that Abraham was a Pagan that God just wanted to use as an example of "BY FAITH" .... and before Abraham, there was no Jew per se.
Just folks who BY FAITH built Arks and stuff like that. :-)

Hebrews 11 again. That's all God was trying to say by having a "chosen people" ... "by faith".

It's HIM we're coming against and His plan or purpose when we boast against His first folks, so to speak.

[u]BY FAITH !!![/u]

God Bless.

2006/3/25 13:59

Re:

I realize that the thread was hi jacked, however all threads eventually turn to some other topic that is related. Here is a link that is of excellent reading.

[url=http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/zionism/zanda.cfm]Jews Against Zionism[/url]

2006/3/25 14:28

Re:

Hi HW,

I know this group. Can I just say that there are 4 types of "Zionism", so to speak.

One is Biblical - three are not.

The first group want to take over the world. Not really Jews though, in the Biblical sense. Their agenda is not good, and they are sort of like Masons.

Now this group you posted are pretty good, except they don't see that God has promised Israel that land.
Barry Chamish is a somewhat good writer too, both he and this group advertise and write articles for JeffRense.com .... but if anyone thinks Israel should lose custody of Jerusalem, etc., that's not a nice thing in God's eyes ... though they already have, in reality, by UN charter and Vatican purchases of a lot of the land.

The third group is sorta the more Biblical group, but they can't see any faults with Israel's leaders or direction. Usually these are Dispensational Christian Zionists and the such.
This group 'may' be deceived into believing the anti-Christ, because they think nothing bad can come out of Jerusalem and normally believe that they Won't see the anti-Christ, because they 'think' they'll be "outta here" when he comes, so when he does come, they'll say it can't be him, because they're still here.
When WW3 comes, involving Israel, they'll say, "Oooo, Jesus is coming". That's their beliefs.

Then there's those who know that Israel is sinning against God and will be judged, but not "utterly destroyed" because that's where Jesus is coming to rescue them from the invading armies in the end and plant His feet on Mt. Olives and rule from Jerusalem and they are Not dispensationalists.

This fourth group is where we Biblically should be.

Thanks for broadening the topic.

Edited to add first group that I forgot about - guess I wanted to.

2006/3/26 3:49

Re:

Boing ~

I should add to above that this "WW3" is NOT when Jesus comes back to save Israel, but many will think it "is" THAT War and be deceived with the one who comes with the false prophet's signs and wonders promoting or endorsing him as the savior of this planet, the antiChrist, who will NOT be recognised by the most. Pain in the heart now. :cry:

2006/3/26 16:07
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Quote, ""Then there's those who know that Israel is sinning against God and will be judged, but not "utterly destroyed" because that's where Jesus is coming to rescue them from the invading armies in the end and plant His feet on Mt. Olives and rule from Jerusalem and they are Not dispensationalists.""

Yes, and there are those that know that the Church is sinning. It does not matter whether Jew or Gentile, those that are not in Christ will be judged and not by the Judgment Seat of Christ. Jesus will come and rescue those that are the elect and Chosen, but who are the elect and chosen?

Rom 8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? [It is] God that justifieth.

Col 3:12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

1Ti 5:21 I charge [thee] before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

1Pe 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

1Pe 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on Him shall not be confounded.

1Pe 2:4 To whom coming, [as unto] a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, [and] precious,

1Pe 2:9 But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, (foreign, non Jewish) a peculiar (the act of obtaining a purchased possession) people; (Christ Possession of New Creatures) that ye should shew forth the praises of Him (God the Father) who hath called you out of darkness into His marvellous light:

It is not Israel, It is not the Church, but the Chosen Elect Body of Christs' Church.

I am a dispensationalist, He will plant His feet on the Mt. Of Olives and rule over this earth and the 144,000 for 1000 years from the New Jerusalem and us brought with Him living in the Father's House forever in our prepared place.

Jhn 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

It must not have been prepared yet until He goes, then He will prepare a place for us.

Jhn 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.

1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (Forever)

In Christ: Phillip

2006/3/26 19:07Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy