SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Where did cain get a wife?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
Greenquality

mountains of Pa.

Re:

If one donates,a notion that the reader is misconeeived the idea that cain and abel where not the frist born of eve.by saying this you are in fact adding your own logic to make sence to the assumed fact that is trying to prove your case.( TS) it is stated that cain is the frist born,and( she bare again) this word ((Yaw-saf')) h3254 means augment or continued in birth, his brother abel, which i beleve are twins.

2006/3/23 17:37Profile
brentw

Ohio

Re:

Quote:
Where did cain get a wife?

from God! 8-)

2006/3/23 17:52Profile
Greenquality

mountains of Pa.

Re:

brentw your so right! :-)

2006/3/23 18:32Profile
MSeaman

Michigan

Twins?

I never really thought about that, but in the wording of the Bible, that is a possibility. Because it says Adam knew his wife and she conceived and bare Cain then bare again Abel....and then when it speaks of Seth it says Adam knew his wife again. Very good point Greenquality!

Either way, regardless of when the children were born, before or after the fall, all of them were Adam and Eve's children and they must have married each other. and that is where Cain's wife came from.

By the way, I just finished listening to a message by Ken Ham called Genesis: All or Nothing at All....excellent message!

2006/3/24 9:01Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy