Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Smith Wigglesworth Secret by Albert Hibbert

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Smith Wigglesworth Secret by Albert Hibbert

This is a great small book on Smith Wigglesworth. The author was healed by wigglesworth and knew him throughout his later life. Its a very inspirational book that talks of different aspects of his life and how he was successful in the spirit-led life.

[img align=left]http://covers.spreadtheword.com/Covers_SA_th/0892742119.jpg[/img] [b]Smith Wigglesworth Secret by Albert Hibbert[/b]
List Price: $7.99
Your Price: [b][color=660000]$6.38[/color][/b]

[url=http://wrtbooks.spreadtheword.com/store/comersus_viewitem.asp?ISBN=0892742119&Cat0=780]Order this book at WRT Books at 20% off and Save $1.61[/url]

2003/12/20 11:58Profile
Jason

Re: Smith Wigglesworth Secret by Albert Hibbert

One of the best short biographies you can read. A recommended book for all.

2003/12/20 12:06Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
One of the best short biographies you can read

Yes its very short only 117 pages with quite a large font and spacing. It probably only took me 5 hours to read. Its a book that forsure I will re-read in the future to get inspired by this man's [b]great[/b] faith.

book excerpts:

Wigglesworth reveals the secret of his strength in god in the following statement: "I could not recollect a time when I did not long for God. I was always seeking Him. As a young lad, I would kneel down and ask Him to help me."

Someone once asked Wigglesworth if he regulary spent long seasons in prayer. He answered, "I don't very often spend more than a half hour in prayer at one time, but I never go more than a half hour without praying." Prayer was his life. It was what he liked best of all. It was one of the secrets of his power.

2003/12/20 15:55Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy