SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : What a God send.....

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sdb

tucson

What a God send.....

I am so blessed to have found this web site, over the last several months the Lord has impressed upon me a heavy burden in regards to Christendom as we know it. I feel like the old movie "invasion of the body snatchers " because I am so bent on not going full bore towards todays pop christianity, and everyone around me is trying to get me to relax and lay down so the"pod" will take me over (if you know what I mean). I sincerely hope I can actively speak with like minded believers and be able to sort out some confusions in my own head over what exactly is going on. I am a born again Spirit Filled believer that desires His truth, and His truth alone.

2003/7/4 1:13Profile
Maria

USA

Re: What a God send.....

Greetings in Jesus! Welcome to this wonderful site!! I too have been blessed by having such wonderful messages available online.

If you would like to hear a great message, Carter Conlon's "Run For Your Life" is incredible!! It was given the Sunday after 9/11 but it is addressed to all in the professing Church of Jesus Christ. It will bless you, I'm sure. (Carter Conlon is a minister at Times Square Church in New York City. You can imagine how exausted he was delivering the message during that week! Times Square Church is one of the few churches I have found to preach the Gospel in Truth!! Not interested in money, fame, or anything else -- just desiring to see all brought into the knowledge of Jesus Christ and His saving, freeing power!! Freedom from SIN!!! =) )

Also good are messages by David Wilkerson (the founding pastor of Times Square Church), "The Cry of the Watchman" "The Reproach of the Solemn Assembly" "The Redeemer is Returning to Zion." All of these helped me when I began to "wake up" to the Truth of God's Word!

May the Lord bless you and keep you as you abide in HIM!!! He is faithful! As we seek Him in Truth, He has promised to give us "everything we need for life and godliness."

"Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord; seeing that His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence. For by these He has granted to us His precious and magnificent promises, so that by them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world by lust." 2 Peter 1:2-4

In Him,
--Maria

2003/7/4 11:05Profile
Maria

USA

Re:

Also great is "Discerning the Fellowship of Jesus Christ" by Carter Conlon. This, along with "Run For Your Life" is a "must hear" for anyone who desires to follow the Lord in Truth. We live in such a dark age -- without form, void. But, Godspeaks: "Let their be light!" "And there was light..."

=)

Hope all will be blessed by these messages as I have been!!

--Maria

2003/7/4 11:10Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!

Quote:
I am so blessed to have found this web site, over the last several months the Lord has impressed upon me a heavy burden in regards to Christendom as we know it.

Thats great you have this desire.. that desire is what paritally enouraged me to start this site. Also fact that there is so much false doctrines and teachings prevading the modern church. I hope you feel liberty to ask questions in the forums and also download messages and be encouraged.

have you heard of Leonard Ravenhill? or A.W. Tozer? I reccomend you listen to a few of there messages forsure, if you want specific messages I recommend reply and let me know.

2003/7/4 11:51Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

May I say welcome!

Quote:

I sincerely hope I can actively speak with like minded believers and be able to sort out some confusions in my own head over what exactly is going on. I am a born again Spirit Filled believer that desires His truth, and His truth alone.

Amen!I hope you will find yourself right at home here. I too have a lot of the same thoughts, without a doubt the devil has crept in unaware and many have been lulled into a deep sleep.But I
think we are seeing the light shine here, exposing the darkness.

"To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them." Isaiah 8:20

_/crsschk\_

2003/7/4 12:57Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy