SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Are we serious?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Tears_of_joy

Are we serious?

Dear brothers and sisters,

Two days from now in my town will be the greatest feast or party of the devil in my country!
We will have carnival. Total mixture of paganism and christianity. Literally thousands and thousands from all over the country will unite to celebrate and get drunk in devel's masks. All these people profess that they are christians!! Our nation profess to be orthodox christian nation. All these people on easter will be on church to light candle!
Oh, the Christ's heart is crying...
Those of you who have heart to pray about this, please pray for this act of the devel to be broken, pray for us as we are going these days and testify the judgemenet of God, to testify that God is angry with this feast, and also to proclaim repentance and that God is waiting with love to forgive them if they will turn from their wicked ways.

If you have not read the Ezekiel 9th chapter recently, please read it!
God today is still on the mercy seat, but not forever, he will pour out his anger soon upon this earth. Read the The Book of Revelation, these are the last days of this earth and generation.
Preach while still is time, while God is still sitting on His mercy seat. Soon he will seat on the Judgement Seat.

Ezekiel 9:4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

Oh, God, for a such cry in our hearts for all the abominations that are done everyday in our midst...imagine the Lord not to set us a mark upon our foreheads, because we don't cry, because I don't cry, it is possible...the Lord is serious , are we?
He is the same today, yesterday and forever.

Kire

2006/3/5 16:29Profile

Re: Are we serious?

Kire, all of you together, have more than just my prayers. My heart is with you and a tear in my eye for you and those with you who are brave enough to stand in the midst of this evil to save even if it be, just one soul.

I know the Holy Spirit is with you, because you have always shared the truth in love.

You have made yourself usable to God in these greater things because you have not put your own comfort first.

You know and understand we are in the last days, and that will work to the benefit of the Gospel through you all. Anyone who stands on the wall and watches to call out for other's protection will be blessed.

Lord God Richly Bless you and those who go with you unto the gates of Hell to rescue the perishing.

Ours prayers are for an outpouring of His Spirit in that area, a breaking up of the fallowed ground, to go before you to prepare the way and for your protection so that you can come back to us. Amen.

God is with you.
In His Love.
Annie

2006/3/5 19:06
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re: Are we serious?

Quote:
pray for us as we are going these days and testify the judgemenet of God, to testify that God is angry with this feast, and also to proclaim repentance and that God is waiting with love to forgive them if they will turn from their wicked ways.

Kire, I will be praying. May God be with you to serve Him faithfully and in His power. And may His Spirit bear witness acording to the words of Jesus:

Quote:
And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment

2006/3/6 19:06Profile

Re:

Kire, have you a report back to us of how it went for you and your group ?

2006/3/19 4:38
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Hi sister,

My pastor was led by God that day not to go out as a group, and as a church we agreed most of the day to be together on prayer.
We had prepared tracts for the event, but we did not share the tracts. We knew that there is infuriated lion which can torn us if we are not send by God in right time and not hear the voice clearly when we should go. It's about taking from them (the crowd of thousounds)the most precious. And we know that our battle is not againts flesh and blood, but against demons.
And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.
-Mark 9:29 We didn't want people to know that some group of 'fanatics' is against them and their party, but that God is against their wicked ways!

But miracle happened. Two days before the party the weather was litteraly spring! We prayed for bad weather on that day! And do you know what?
From the morning all through the day it was dark, snow! wet and wild wind! :-) We praised God for that!
The result was many who prepared to come for the party from all over the country and my town, did not come because of the weather! Maybe half of them were not there!

We decided for next year to pray more and fast more and on God's time with power from heaven to go out and share tracts and bibles. Maybe we will make bigger and better tract special for the event. We encouraged each other and prayed that this event to be broken up and instead of that to see march for Jesus on the streets!

Thank you for prayers!

If God's will next year I will report more what will happened. But we need to be humble enough to pray and fast and expecting in faith to see God's work.

2006/3/19 10:10Profile

Re:

:-) My cheeks are hurting from smiling.

God is Good and your Pastor sounds wise.

I am glad it turned out as it did. Lord knows that your Pastor certainly was right and the fasting and pray is definitely in order with something of that nature.

God Bless you all. Sounds like a Good Group there. Praise His Name.

Thank you for the update and glad you're alright.

2006/3/19 14:13
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Thank you sister, yes you are right, my pastor is such blessing and man totaly surrended to God. I don't see many today who are preaching no compromise message. But when I say no compromise I mean really no compromise. God has had mercy on me to give me such pastor and fellowship, but this is responsability, I have heard such messages (and life of my pastor's family) that many don't have opportunity to hear it in their churches. ([url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4338&forum=35]Here[/url] is a little testemony about how God led me to my church)
And I know that:
For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
-Luke 12:48

I was away four years from my church because I was on college. And in my first years when I was coming back at home I was seeing the diferences between the life and preaching there where I was and at home. I remember my thoughts from that day "It's like there is preaching from another Bible", tottaly different things.
I praise God that in my second year in university I found SI, I have had opportunity to listen and watch such great men of God with no compromise messages, they were great encouragement on that time, when I was away from home. Of course still are :-) Also I found here men hungry for God.

God bless.

2006/3/19 16:06Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy