SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : John Wesleys work

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Tears_of_joy

Re: John Wesleys work

"Lord, make Thyself always present to my mind, and let Thy love fill and rule my soul in all those places, companies and employments to which Thou callest me.
Amen"
-John Wesley

"The neglect of prayer is a grand hindrance to holiness."
-John Wesley

"God will do nothing but in answer to prayer."
-John Wesley

Amazing love! How can it be
That Thou, my God, shouldst die for me?
-John Wesley

2006/3/5 8:12Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

"Bear up the hands that hang down, by faith and prayer; support the tottering knees. Have you any days of fasting and prayer? Storm the throne of grace and persevere therein, and mercy will come down."
-John Wesley

2006/3/5 8:13Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

I have a thought. I am a creature of a day, passing through life as an arrow through the air. I am a spirit come from God, and returning to God; just hovering over the great gulf; till a few moments hence, I am no more seen! I drop into an unchangeable eternity!
-John Wesley

Tell me how it is that in this room there are three candles and but one light, and I will explain to you the mode of the Divine existence.
-John Wesley

2006/3/5 8:51Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

"If I cannot see Thy face and live, then let me see Thy face and die."

2006/3/6 9:47Profile
W_D_J_D

Re:

ooooh my Lord God please give us a heart like John Wesley, like Paul oh Lord Jesus burn way everything from ourselves fill us with your light love and peace. Oh Lord Jesus let it be. In Jesus name! Amen.

Brothers and sisters......we realy need to spread the truth of what the bible says and that John Wesley and a few others that moved by Gods Spirit. Take a stand for Christ my dear brothers. Be encouraged because all thinds are possible.

And lets thank God for what mighty works He did in John Wesley......remember that its the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead within us.

Keep the quotes coming bros and siss.

2006/3/9 20:17Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

John Wesley

Quote:
Tell me how it is that in this room there are three candles and but one light, and I will explain to you the mode of the Divine existence.

!

2006/3/9 21:56Profile
SeanHobson

Cleveland, OH

Re: John Wesley

Quote:

Agreed Crrsskkk. What an infintly better example of the trinity than the antique three rings, or water, ice, and steam example.

2006/5/24 8:20Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy