SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : 24/7 Prayer in Canterbury Cathedral

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

24/7 Prayer in Canterbury Cathedral

Canterbury Cathedral is a hard place to set up a 24/7 prayer room as one they will not let us do it not unless there is a major threat or a degree by the queen or the prime mister to actually pray 24 hours day and night in there. I asked the wardens.
Canterbury is the centre of the church of England and Rowan William is the Archbishop who is second only to the queen in rank even thou i dont like him.
Anyway I believe in miracles and this would be one when talking to the wardens they said that if there was a terrorist alert and I was stuck in the Cathedral for a few days that would be the only way that they would allow me to do it.

A degree by the queen is the other option. There was a whole lot of other excuses but I believe this is possible if enough people pray or even one person pray dedicatedly I beleive in a god who can do miracle another thing I would like is someone who can pray with me during these times of prayer

Dom

2006/2/27 21:22Profile

Re: 24/7 Prayer in Canterbury Cathedral

Well, I may not understand the whys, but if maybe God has placed this burden on you, Yes, I will pray with you ... but that may mean an attack would happen, for the Queen to move to do this. Hope it doesn't take that.

But, I've prayed for 'different' things before, and I can't hear what the person who is asking is hearing from God, if that's what He's laid on 'their' hearts and not mine ... I just pray with them. God's will be done and if that's the case it'll be. Just praying too that all our SI friends over there are protected from any threats, as I'm sure they pray for us here for the same thing.

It's not a sin to think big for our Big God. He'll prove it one way or another.
You wouldn't believe some of the things I've asked Him for, when it came to saving souls and for waking the Church. No "differenter" than you. In the meantime, our quiet places are our Cathedrals of Praise and Prayer. :-)

God Bless Dom.

2006/2/28 3:58

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy