SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Children by Choice? Making a positive difference!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Jewels4Kids

Oceanside, CA

Children by Choice? Making a positive difference!

Ministry for the Children!
My name is Douglas Campbell I am the founder and director for Children by Choice and Jewels for Kids as well as a foster Dad in Oceanside California. We provide a technologically advanced facility that allows each child upon entrance into the foster care court ordered visitation program a safe, nurturing and loving environment in which the child’s healing process can begin. We have created a therapeutic center with secure access live stream video, interactive media center for remote visits and interviews and Multilingual DocuShare interactive forms with signature recognition pads. We firmly believe in reuniting and training the natural parent(s) in how to love and support their family. The visitation center is designed to recreate, nurture and encourage the parent child bond dramatically increasing the opportunity for a forever reunification with the natural parent(s). The support for the non-profit is "Jewels for Kids" which by giving lectures, presentations, and partnering with local children’s organizations and church's to raise money to benefit children’s charities by way of Jewelry donations. We raise funds for programs to make a positive difference in the lives of children and youth helping them reunify as a family. I would request your prayers towards this ministry as it is God's work not mine. If you have questions or would like to learn more please contact me via this website or at [email protected] or at [email protected]. I want to leave you with "What you do for the least of these........" Please pray about it and contact me if He puts it on your heart to make a positive difference in a child's life! It is all about these children one soul at a time! :-(

2006/2/23 14:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy