Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Most Prophetic Voice In America

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
flyfishing

Re:

Hi wrtbooks.

Firstly it must be said that anyone who prophesys in the name of the LORD and wants to be considered a wachman,prophet knows that HE is not supposed to say words of his own. Only a proclamtion of GODS words...

Secondly i thought jimmy was partially correct in that those words are used to put things out there that are "questionable".. It is just terminology as far as i see the issue.. You either speak fully for GOD or you dont. I cant see Jeremiah, ezekiel or Hosea going around speaking thier own words so why do we condone those who do so and even honor them???

That being said, Brother wilkewrson has repented..He has a message although cloaked in too much religious false pride for me.. I have seen him speak in person at Bible school, i honestly judge a mans ministry by the presence of the LORD TO CONVICT, the annointing... I was somewhat dissapointed... His message to me was all pride and not much JESUS... His church, his etc...

That being said he does repent publicly somethig i respect, i forget whether in a newsletter or what but he confessed to a spirti of unkindness towards his wife for a period of many years...

2004/2/25 22:45Profile
jeremyhulsey

Re:

This is turning into an argument from which it is becoming obvious that we are not going to persuade each other toward to his own view.

I think at this point that we simply need to agree to disagree, and if we want to talk about it anymore we should pm or email each other.

What do you think?

In Christ,
Jeremy Hulsey

2004/2/25 22:51Profile
flyfishing

Re:

You are right.. Anyone wishing to discuss pm or email me..
shalom

2004/2/26 16:51Profile
Imimaginary

Re:

WOW... hello **waving** :-D I'm new here...

all I can say after reading the messages posted here is that we need to be careful with what we say about ANYONE... we may find ourselves blaspheming against God's own...

David Wilkerson is a Godly man and the fruits of his ministries bear witness.

I must thank Hulsey for doing a, MUCH needed, clarification of the misinformation that is accepted by some as truth.

As I was reading the accusatory replies to Hulsey's messages (there's nothing worse than blindness or deafness by choice), I was reminded of my profile on aol... this is a portion of what I have written/typed there...

2 Timothy 4
2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
3 [b]For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;[/b]
4 [b]And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.[/b]
5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

You did a great job Hulsey!

God bless you all!!!

2004/4/2 11:31Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Welcome Imimaginary !

Pretty fond of 2 Tim 3, especially of late, actually [i]all[/i] of 2 Timothy!

Glad you are here, may you be blessed and encouraged.

Mike

2004/4/2 11:51Profile
Imimaginary

Re:

Thank you Mike!

2 Timothy 3... Powerful chapter... so honest (no Hershey's chocolate syrup in that milk :-) ) & empowering.

Right now I'm running wild like a child left unsupervised at toys are us... :-D so many things to do here... and the best thing is that I am blessed by anything and everything I do!!! if only I had found this website sooner... ah, no sense in regretting the past... :-)

Have a wonderful day!

God bless you!!!

2004/4/2 12:44Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

:-D

Know the feeling, the managers are still chasing after me! But alas, I am too quick for them :-)

Happy 'shopping'!!

2004/4/2 12:58Profile

Re: THE Most Prophetic Voice

There are PROPEHTIC voices and then there are PATHETIC voices; let us deal herein with the PROPHETIC voices.

Who IS the "most" prophetic voice?

Jesus Christ is.

Next in line are all those whom the Lord so chooses to Grace with that Voice of His.

Amen.

Pastor D

2004/6/18 23:47

Re: KingJimmy

You FALSELY adress and label Charismatics and Pentecostals as those "who know very well" that when they "sense something in their spirits" they are "claiming revelation".

How so?

I'm a Pentecostal and when I "sense something" I certainly DO NOT claim it as revealation; revealation is found in Scripture, brother.

Careful how you treat this vein of the Church; you just met one who denies everything you just claimed of us; Wilkerson would say the same, brother.

2004/6/18 23:50

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy