Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Jesuits & the Roman Catholic church

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Justy

England UK

The Jesuits & the Roman Catholic church

Hier All,

It has been reported that the jesuits were behind the killing of your great president Abraham Lincoln.
A couple of good books to read are "The secret history of the jesuits" by Edmond Paris & or "Jesuit plots" by Albert Close.

Sorry to go of the subject of the jesuits but an interesting read concerning the Roman catholic church would be Avro Manhattans which can be read online at
http://www.reformation.org/holocaus.html

Also an eye opening read about about a nun http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/charlot1.htm

In Christ

:-)

2006/2/20 12:51Profile
roadsign

Re: The Jesuits & the Roman Catholic church

Hi, Justy and welcome aboard.

I suspect that you wished this post to be a continuation of the thread "Jesuits".
Anyway, I sense in my spirit that I am not to look at these articles. Perhaps because they may oppress my spirit rather than edify.

There is a risk in pointing out the sins of another and it is this. They color our view of the entire group - and quite possibly, unfairly to individuals within it. Also:
There are evildoers in our own affiliation, and we tend to sweep that under the carpet while exposing the villians of other groups.

History tends to be written as seen through the eyes of the writers. I have a world history book written by Catholics and one written by a Fundimentalist Christian School. It shouldn't be surprising that they paint history quite differently from each other.
Diane

2006/2/20 14:17Profile
Justy

England UK

Re:

Hi Diane,
ok... fair comment

2006/2/20 16:05Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy