Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Intro

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Intro

Hello!

My name is William and I'm 20 years old. I'm student and I've just completed my first year in university. I'm currently doing a B.A. in Religious Studies.

I attend Knox Presbyterian Church (Toronto, Spadina) when I'm at home. I'm still trying to find a church while I'm at school.

You won't be seeing me on the "Top Posters" list anytime soon since I rarely, if ever feel compelled to participate in forum discussions. I will say that I enjoy reading what you guys have to say.

If you're asking me why I've registered at this site it is because my long time friend "Mr. Webmaster" suckered me into it. I think he's done a great job with this site. :-P

I'm always open to chat with anyone about anything so feel free to PM me whenever you like. I hope you all have a wonderful time at sermonindex.net

God Bless,
William

2003/7/3 1:19
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Intro

Hey William, great to see you on the site. I hope you will listen to some of the sermons. especially ravenhill, reidhead, wilkerson. hehe

Check out the high quality videos of cymbala and ravenhill when you get a chance, I know you like vids.

Quote:
You won't be seeing me on the "Top Posters" list anytime soon since I rarely, if ever feel compelled to participate in forum discussions. I will say that I enjoy reading what you guys have to say.

"Its more blessed to give than recieve" hmmm lets see if that gets you in the forums. :-D

see you around.

2003/7/3 12:24Profile

Re:

I'll be sure to listen to some sermons and check out some videos while I'm here.

Quote:
"Its more blessed to give than recieve" hmmm lets see if that gets you in the forums.

Reply:
Only God knows!

Later,
William

2003/7/3 12:35

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy