SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Robert B. Thompson Sermons Added...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Robert B. Thompson Sermons Added...

Here is a short bio on this speaker, I will be adding another 100+ sermons God willing right now there are over 40+ on the site:

[i]Dr. Thompson spent his formative years along the rugged coastline of New England. He was converted to Christ in 1944 while serving with the U.S. Marines in Hawaii on the island of Oahu. A year later, after the conclusion of W.W.II, he was called to preach the gospel while stationed in Sasebo, Japan.
A former educator, lecturer, and public school administrator, he holds the degree of Doctor of Education from the University of Rochester, New York, and possesses three Life Credentials in the State of California. After many years of work in secular education the Lord burdened his heart to write concerning the works of redemption which come after the Pentecostal experience.

He and his wife, Audrey, have served since February 1976 as pastors of Mount Zion Fellowship in Poway, California. Dr. Thompson has authored over four hundred books, booklets, and pamphlets concerning the Christian salvation.[/i]

[b]Robert B. Thompson Sermons[/b]:
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=522

2006/2/17 20:57Profile
Popcorn

Re: Robert B. Thompson Sermons Added...

Praise God for this dear Brother in Christ, Jesus! I just finished listening to his teaching on the resurrection and, as he spoke about Philippians 3:10 and 11 where Paul says: "That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; IF BY ANY MEANS I MIGHT ATTAIN UNTO THE RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD," (KJV), I was reminded of a scripture I read a long time ago that has never left me. It is last part of Hosea 8:5, where the Lord asks the question: " . . .how long will it be ere they ATTAIN TO INNOCENCY?"

Could it be that Paul's desire to "attain unto the royal priesthood resurrection that is actually a resurrection OUT FROM AMONG the dead in answer to God's question in Hosea 8:5? My heart is so quickened in the affirmative to this question, I would like very much to hear what the Holy Spirit is saying to the rest of the body of Christ in regard to it.

2006/2/17 23:09Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I am glad that this brothers sermons have blessed you already, I will be adding many more.

2006/2/18 12:43Profile
lyndon

Manitoba, Canada

Re: Just Wondering

Just wondering Greg.

How did you happen to stumble across Dr. Thompson's sermons? I'm asking because alot of my friends have been under his ministry for a number of years now.

Lyndon

2006/2/20 14:38Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
How did you happen to stumble across Dr. Thompson's sermons? I'm asking because alot of my friends have been under his ministry for a number of years now.

I ran across his website awhile back and it struck me in the spirit to stop and look at it. But I never pursued it as much as I should. I got an email from a person from his ministry recently and happens that he resides right down here where I am staying at bible school. I am going to try and meet with him to fellowship but I have a confirmation to get the sermons up on the website.

2006/2/27 23:32Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy