SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : NEW EMAIL Address CHANGE for Administrator

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 NEW EMAIL Address CHANGE for Administrator

Be aware that the main contact email for sermonindex is changing and will be:

[email protected]

Please update your address books and online emails, even just send an email to test it out and ensure its in your system. All email from the @mac.com address is forwarding to the @gmail.com address but after awhile the @mac.com address will dis-continue so ensure you are using the new email address.

This change is because of spam issues and also to use an cheaper free service that doesn't require an annual fee. I appreciate your time concerning this matter to change and update your contact information.

2006/2/15 19:08Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: NEW EMAIL Address CHANGE for Administrator

This is just a reminder if you haven't already updated your address books for an contact address for this ministry.

2006/2/16 18:13Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Whoever wants an Gmail invite let me know and send me your email address to: [email protected] I think its a great email service and I have totally tranisitioned over and I love it.

The invite allows you to have an free gmail account that you can't access otherwise, its by invite only and you get over 2 gigs of space!

2006/2/19 18:54Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy