SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Who are these Ministers?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Blackhawkk

St. Louis

Who are these Ministers?

I'm new here and have been very blessed by some of the sermons I've found here. Originally searching for David Wilkerson messages I found this web site.

I checked out the "Revival Hymn" video online and was extremely convicted. I've heard of A.W. Tozer (though not familiar with him) but never heard of Paris Reidman, Duncan Campbell, etc. Could somebody tell me in what order on the "Revival Hymn" who is speaking. I believe I recognized Leonard Ravenhill (whom I'm familiar because of Keith Green), but in what order who are the speakers on the video/audio?

Also, it would be great if this web-site listed what year or church when these sermons where preached. I have no idea when I hear Paris Reidman speaking about "10 Shekels & A Shirt" if it's from a year ago, 10 years ago, 20 years ago, etc. etc. Forgive me ignorance or some of these preachers!

It would also be great if each of these preachers had a brief bio on them.

God Bless! :-)

2006/2/12 22:03Profile
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

Re: Who are these Ministers?

The transcript is available by going to the [url="https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=1573&forum=40&start=30&viewmode=flat&order=1"]"The Revival Hymn" Audio Transcription[/url] thread.
The list of speakers, in order are:

Ian Paisley
Leonard Ravenhill
Paris Reidhead)
Leonard Ravenhill
Duncan Campbell
Leonard Ravenhill
A.W.Tozer
Leonard Ravenhill
T. Austin Sparks
Duncan Campbell
Song by Delirious entitled “Obsession"
Leonard Ravenhill
Paris Reidhead
Leonard Ravenhill
Paris Reidhead
T. Austin Sparks
Paris Reidhead
Leonard Ravenhill
Paris Reidhead
Leonard Ravenhill
Paris Reidhead
Leonard Ravenhill
Paris Reidhead
Leonard Ravenhill

2006/2/12 22:58Profile
GaryE

Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania

I think I recall hearing that 10 Shekels and a Shirt was done in 1967 and that Paris passed away over 10 years ago.

2006/2/12 23:07Profile
JFEdgar

Wellington, Ohio

Bios would actually be a really cool addition to this site. Especially if the writers of the Bios could reference autobiographies (if available) to see what made these men of God tick, to see what drove them, to see what really changed them, to see what brought them to the point of being very serious about God. To me, that is the best part of a biography, not just facts about their life.

2006/2/13 0:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy