Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Easter CD. Ideas wanted

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
allhavsinned

North West England

Easter CD. Ideas wanted

For Christmas, I put together a CD with carols and some Gospel messages on (which related to Christmas - Thanks to SI). I gave out over 100 and the response was good. I would like to do the same at Easter, but there is a lack of easter 'carols' though there are many easter messages. Has anyone out there got any suggestions?

These are for non-Christians, and will be handed out like tracts

I'm looking for short Gospel messages (about 10 mins), easter songs which most people will recognise, compilations like on fireonthealtar, poems (audio of course) and Bible readings.

I know Handel's Messiah is good and I have the 'one minute Gospel' off fireonthealtar.

Thanks in advance

Ste

2006/2/8 0:14Profile
Christisking

Los Angeles, California

Re: Easter CD. Ideas wanted

The compilation titled "The Simple Gospel" with Ernest O'Neil as the speaker available here on sermonindex might be a good idea. It is a wonderful presentation of the gospel. Give it a listen and let me know what you think. Here is the link.

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=8908]The Simple Gospel[/url]

2006/2/8 0:25Profile
abbiegrrl

In a desert...Central Indiana at the moment

Re:Easter songs

Great idea!!
Here's the tune that sprung into my mind, I hesitate to tell you all b/c it DATES me, but my favorite other than Handel's Messiah and the like, is Dallas Holm singing "Rise Again". It really is sweet.
So, ok, now the secret's out, I'm really NOT 20-something.
ha ha ha
Abbie

2006/2/8 1:24Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy