· Text Sermons
    Christian Books
    Online Bibles
· Video Sermons
· Vintage Images
· Discussion Forum
· Help Support
· Contact Us

Share SI with others - Add a website link or image banner on your website or blog.

Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : any suggestions??

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mavarik

any suggestions??

i need help finding an audio file.. ive looked for a long time hehe..it is of an older pastor.. im guessing..from 1950 era talkin about God's charecteristics..i originally thought it might be Tozer.. but no success yet.. he is pretty fired up when talk and basically lists out a bunch of characteristics in a format such as He is infinately powerful.. He is.. and so on.. the last line is how can i begin to describe him.. id really like to use this audio in my church,as i am a worship leader,i have heard it used once before and was extremely effective .. any help would be greatly appreciated :-)

2006/2/1 22:09Profile

Re: any suggestions??

Have you checked maybe Leonard Ravenhill ?

He was definitely on fire.

If not, I'm sure Greg could help you.

Let us know when you find the one you're looking for, it's sounds dynamic, if it's about Him as you describe.

2006/2/2 1:51
Josiah777

Sterling, VA

Re: any suggestions??

Quote:

mavarik wrote:
i originally thought it might be Tozer.. but no success yet.. he is pretty fired up when talk and basically lists out a bunch of characteristics in a format such as He is infinately powerful..

Tozer does have a series called "The Attributes of God" which goes through God's characteristics--His love, His justice, His holiness, etc. It is in the Tozer sermons at this website starting on page 13. I have not listened to all the sermons, but I know that the book which came from it, The Knowledge of the Holy, is OUTSTANDING. It is one of my all time favorites books by any author.

2006/2/2 9:12Profile

©2002-2014 SermonIndex.net Audio Sermons | Google+
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival. | Privacy Policy