SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : In what ways do you share the Gospel? (For a DVD)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Bingo Joshua, You've got it. And may the Lord provide you every opportunity that your heart is desiring for. God Bless you brother.

Nursing Homes, Hospitals, Prisons, street corners, WHEREVER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[b]Mat 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
Mat 25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
Mat 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Mat 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
Mat 25:35 For I was hungry, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
Mat 25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
Mat 25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungry, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
Mat 25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
Mat 25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
Mat 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Mat 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
Mat 25:42 For I was hungry, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
Mat 25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
Mat 25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungry, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
Mat 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
Mat 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. [/b]

2006/1/31 1:29

Re:

I coach football and wrestling... and I use that platform to set an example to my players. Often times during my pre-game speech I relate Bible stories (David and Goliath is always a good one) and Biblical principles. This week we had a big wrestling tournament and I used the principle of "iron sharpens iron".

There are times when I get to lead someone to the Lord on my team... but I see my role as a coach to plant seeds and then watch them sprout.

Krispy

2006/1/31 9:46
Sentry

West Monroe, Louisiana

Re: In what ways do you share the Gospel? (For a DVD)

Random acts of kindness for me also...

Buy the person's meal behind me at the drive thru...then leave a card with the girl at the window. The card is simple, it tells them that God loves them...and has a phone number on it they can call.

We plan on washing some store front windows, like a liquor store! Just simply do it for free once or twice a month. No strings attached.
The idea is to show the owner love. Once we get to know him, then we can share the gospel.

We do lots of stuff like that.

Mark - Louisiana

2006/1/31 9:51Profile
cdmiller87

Does anyone have any thing they can offer?

Thanks y'all for your input.

If any one else would like to give a testimony of how or why or when they share the gospel, that would be great.

Let me know where you're from!

-Caleb

“May the Lamb that was slain receive the reward of His suffering.”

2006/2/1 15:59Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy