SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : To play or copy Revival Hymn video

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
trxx

ON Canada

To play or copy Revival Hymn video

Anyone wishing to play or copy THE REVIVAL HYMN video but are having problems - Go to www.videolan.org and download the VLC Media Player that suits your computer, Macintosh or otherwise. Now you can play the Revival hymn video without changing the file extension or anything. To copy the Revival Hymn video onto a CD, simply copy as a data file instead of a video file - Nero does this quite well. If you add a copy of VLC Media Player to the CD, whoever you give it to will be able to view it quite easily, without doing anything but copy from the CD to their computer. No need to wait for a DVD. All you need is a CD burner. Keep up the good work!

2006/1/27 20:28Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: To play or copy Revival Hymn video

Brother,

Tremendous work. I think this is a great solution for this. I am going to link to this thread also from the revival hymn thread. I am also going to be getting out those DVD's in the next few days to people and list all the email's on the main revival hymn thread. Thanks for the patience everyone.

2006/1/27 22:59Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brother Bruce just forwarded me some instructions he made on how to copy the revival hymn.

[b]How to download, play, and copy The Revival Hymn video.[/b]

1) Download The Revival Hymn video, don’t change anything, save to desktop
2) Go to www.videolan.org, scroll down page to “Download Now”. There are two icons, one for Windows and the other for Macintosh. Click on the appropriate icon for your system. Security warning for Windows will pop up (if using Windows), click on run
3) Once download of VLC Media Player is complete, right click on The Revival Hymn video and click on Properties
4) In Properties it will say, “Open with”…. If it does not say “opens with VLC Media player” click on “change”
5) It should say, “Choose the program you want to use to open this file”, Click on “VLC Media Player” and it should now be highlighted in blue. Click OK and now whenever it is played it will open automatically with VLC Media Player

To copy The Revival Hymn video file onto a CD ( I use Nero Express 5.5 free version to burn CD’s)

1) Simply open Nero and copy as a data file (not a video file) and copy to CD
2) If you are going to share The Revival Hymn video with others (highly recommended), simply include a copy of the VLC Media Player on the same CD by dragging it over to the (Nero) CD burner that you are burning the Revival Hymn on. Remember to copy as a data file.
3) After burning one CD and testing it, simply make copies of the whole CD as available in the main menu of Nero.

2006/1/28 19:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy