SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : BILL GAITHER AND GAYS – A NEW LOW IN THE “JUDGE NOT” PHILOSOPHY

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re: BILL GAITHER AND GAYS – A NEW LOW IN THE “JUDGE NOT” PHILOSOPHY

This is s letter written by Mary Pearson a lesbian to Betty Robinson at Life Outreach International. There is also a response letter by James Robinson. It was quite the reading. The link is:

[url=http://christiangays.com/articles/robison.shtml]Mary Pearson's Letter and James Robinson's Response[/url]

2006/1/27 20:22
brentw

Ohio

I like to know the evidence or some facts on this statement?? Someone called President Bush a mason with no proof.

2006/1/27 21:18Profile

Re:

One of the youth leaders in our baptist church is openly gay.I warned our youth pastor before he came out of the closet.Now that he's out of the closet some of the parents are really upset, especially the parents that have boys in that class.This has been going on for months and he's still there TEACHING!He wanted to make all of the kids t-shirts pink.I think our church is afraid to get rid of him because their not sure what he'll do.You might see our church in the news one day! This is only the beginning for the church so God's people better wake up!

2006/1/27 22:14
ginnyrose

Mississippi

I did a search on the web, and I am so sad to discover you are right, Krispy. So sad....so tragic...

Now, I am just thinking out loud..I wonder what Shirley Dobson thinks about that? She co-authored a book with Gloria Gaither. Dr. Dobson has spoken out against the gay lifestyle for a long time....

ginnyrose

2006/1/27 22:44Profile
brentw

Ohio

Re:

ginnyrose,

Where did you find the research??

2006/1/27 22:49Profile
GaryE

Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania

Re:

I've had my picture taken with a lot of people I don't know very well at a truckers chapel. A picture by itself does not mean a thing. I really don't know if Bill Gaither condones homosexual lifestyle or not, but I doubt it. If this is a lie to try to ruin a Christian leader, it surely wouldn't be the first and it won't be the last. Just think, maybe the enemy will spread untruths about yourself someday.

In Christ,
GaryE

2006/1/28 0:05Profile
DezCall

The Netherlands

Re:

Quote:
ginnyrose,

Where did you find the research??

Amen!

Brothers and sisters...I want you to know that I deeply despise bashing other Christians without giving proper references or sources.

It's not that I don't want to believe it...but I know satan is trying to demolish and get rid of the Church in every way.

He's doing it by means of making homosexuality, no-need-to-marry etc. acceptable in the Church in the name of: God is love. However, I'm also very well aware that he likes to set up Christians against each other. There are many false accusations that ruin the testimony of godly men. There are many people who are all against the current spiritual state of the Church...but not because Christ is missing, but because they have a spirit of arrogance and rebellion.

The Christian who's promoting homosexuality as alright and fine, has to repent. Period. He's defiling the beauty of Christ and how He has designed the sexuality and intimacy of a man and woman to be God-glorifying. However, the Christian who's speaking against the current state of the Church, against homosexuality and abortion...gets no free credit from me (and neither from God). What do I mean? Well, simply this:

[i]Speaking against something doesn't make you a sincere Christian, but a sincere Christian cannot but speak against the things that hurt the very heart of God.[/i]

Makes sense?

Well, to stick to my question: any references?

In Him,

Paul

2006/1/28 4:38Profile

DezCall

I just googled too, and I couldn't find anything of REAL substance.

pretty disheartening.

2006/1/28 10:19

Re: Gaither Findings

I did some digging and believe me I am not looking for these things to bash. But when someone accuses someone of something it needs to be checked out lest we go in ignorance and find ourselves in opposition to God. These are the links in reference to Bill Gaither and his so called love acceptance for gays.

When you arrive at on each link do a MARSHA STEVENS word search as the page you are loading is long. I did not enjoy reading any of this as I do enjoy the singing ministry of Bill Gaither.

Marsha Stevens (who is a lesbian) wrote and sang a song called, "For those tears I died". This song captured Bill Gaither that it was sung in one of his concerts. The following link will give you more details.

[url=http://christiangays.com/news.shtml]Marsha Stevens and Bill Gaither[/url]

The next link is a letter of which she writes to Bill Gaither in response to the concert in which they sang her song. Again, you have to look for the name Marsha Stevens as this is a long page.

[url=http://www.averyfineline.com/archive/2004_november_1.htm]Marsha Stevens letter to Bill Gaither[/url]

Please read carefully as to what is being said, and I would very much like to see what everyone thinks of all this. :-(

2006/1/28 10:59
brentw

Ohio

Re:

We still dont have proof yet. We have a gay woman giving HER story. We need to confirm this with the Gaithers!!

2006/1/28 11:33Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy