SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello Brothers in Christ!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Kory

Hello Brothers in Christ!

I just wanted to say hello to everyone on what looks like forums that I will love!

Im 20 years old.. and have been a born again since Dec 24 of 2004. So a little over a year now.

I don't belong to any church. To tell you the truth I don't like church at all. I think we are living in the generation of Jesus's return and the churchs would rather play patty cake then to talk to their sheep about things that matter such as spiritual warfare... and other important issues.

My church is my body, and my pastor is my Bible. :-)

I hope to learn tons and get different percpectives, and ideas.. as I hope you get from me in return. I in the passed year have prayed for many things.. one of thoughs things being wisdom and faith. The great Lord has blessed me with both! I hope to only strengthen it more while joining your community.
God Bless
~Kory

2006/1/24 23:33Profile

Re: Hello Brothers in Christ!

Welcome and may the Lord give your heart's desire to know Him and His thoughts more fully and deeply.

Linn (a sister 8-) )

2006/1/25 7:26
dohzman

Welcome. Upon reading your introduction of yourself and noteing that you're young in the Lord I just wanted to encourage you to follow the command found in the New Testament Book of Hebrews chapter 10 and verse 25. You need to be a part of a local fellowship where you can be discipled, now that may take place in a building that has a denominational structure for it, or a house gathering where it will in the end function somewhat the same way most organized religions do, except that I've noted in Home fellowships there seems to be more freedom, generally speaking. Anyway, you need to meet on a regular basis with the saints of God physically. Rember this, "the banana that strays from the bunch gets pealed" :-) . God Bless Bro. Daryl

2006/1/25 11:35Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Welcome Kory, looking forward to learning and growing with you in Christ. I would like to second what Dohzman has said and also suggest that you prayerfully listen to a sermon from Zac Poonen, it can be downloaded from the following link right here on SermonIndex...

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=7132]Building Fellowship in Christ's Body[/url]

In Christ,

Ron

2006/1/25 12:08Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy