SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : God's Grace/Mercy or wisdom from God to Dr.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

God's Grace/Mercy or wisdom from God to Dr.

Hi y'all,

I've been battling Late-Lyme and CFIDS now for almost 4 years since becoming homebound because of them.

It's been progressive and attacking every organ in my body, and it's hard to hold up sometimes.
Lots of pain, etc. etc..

I've also learned more about the Lord during this time, making it worth it in that way, and I sure don't want to "whine" ... but my Dr. needs wisdom on what to do.

Because I've really had CFIDS since I was young and Lyme since '91, it's really entrenched, so it's a dilema on how un-entrench them.

Would really appreciate help through your prayers to just "maintain" under this much pain, etc..
When it's pain and damage going through the whole body, it's sort of a test of endurance.

I trust God in my favorite verses Rom 8:28-29, so if He is going to continue to use this, then I just need His endurance, and His strength made more perfect in my weakness.

Helping others on the "Sick Folks Forum" helps and then dwelling on Him on here helps too, but I can't stay in this chair too long.

Thank you to all who will petition with me.
[u]God Bless you all.[/u]

Annie

2006/1/23 15:31

Re: God's Grace/Mercy or wisdom from God to Dr.

Dear Annie,

I can't believe (even though you mentioned it somewhere) that I didn't SEE your post before. (Probably, I wasn't 'looking'...) However, after what you've shared about how you [i]are[/i] in some of the other threads where we have both posted, I did pray for you this morning with a new seriousness of intention to connect with the Lord - unless He Himself has some really good reason for you to go through this.

I asked Him to begin working immediately, for a total and permanent healing, hoping you were asleep if that's possible, but anyway, regardless of whatever time it was in your neck of the woods. I trust He has done [i]something[/i] and will continue to repair all that needs to be put right, until you are completely whole - but, I recognise He has He reasons for you to have been so ill, and trust Him to [u]keep[/u] you through it, until His plan has been [u]ful[/u]filled.

With love,

Linn

2006/1/26 6:46
Servant2U

Dear Annie,
I am praying for you sister. I could sense the gentleness and submission in your words. I have no wise words nor clever quotes - I do have a heart that has become soft for your affliction though. May God impart wisdom to your Dr. and may you know the warm embrace of Jesus and the shelter of your Papa Father. Oh the sweet love of our Jesus. Looking back I don't know how I lived without knowing Him all those years :)
Blessings Annie, blessings to you dear sister. May we run the race and finish well!
Kevin

2006/1/26 9:19Profile

Re:

Linn, Thank you. I know you have been praying for me since last year and I want you to know, I'm sure it has been the prayers of the Saints that has gotten me thus far and even to where I felt confident enough to come back onto Cyberspace. :-D Praise the Lord, that is a miracle indeed. It's big out here, you know.
We often wonder where lost emails are, flying around cyberspace and all ... har !!!

Kevin, how refreshing your words are.
To hear the tenderness of Christ from guys, is the greatest testimony to WHO Jesus is, than anything in the world almost.
I have a poster that says, "Real men love Jesus" and shows this Cowboy guy and all. Neat !!!

My sibling's name is Kevin, and I'd give my very life to see him saved one day.

Thank you so very much for your words and prayer.
I Know Whom I have believed in, and am persuaded that he is able, to keep that which I have 'committed' unto Him against That Day.

Your posts boosts my faith.

Thank you both. Amen !
Annie

2006/1/28 19:39
dohzman

I will keep you in my prayers and also intercede on your behalf that The God of all grace will comfort you through this and reveal to you His eternal glory.

2006/1/28 22:26Profile

Re:

'Thank you' Dohzman.

That is what's more important here, in the Long Haul ... is to - as you said, see His Eternal Glory. Amen.

Put's your mind on 'over-drive' so that you ride 'over' your problems, not seeing them as much, when you're looking in that direction, huh ?

Thanks Brother.
me again

2006/1/30 11:52
roadsign

Re: Prayer

Annie, I trust that God will continue to strengthen you in your spirit, even while your body is not strong.
I also pray that your fellowship in SI will prove to be very comforting and energizing, and help you to feel that you are not alone in this big world in your suffering. May he bring empathizers into your life. ( note, I did not say sympathizers)
Diane

2006/1/30 13:44Profile

Re:

Thanks Diane !!

Ya know what's helped most ... that site I gave on that one thread, with alllllll those sick folks.
Each Forum topic is divided by Diseases, starting with "A" for Aids, then Alzheimer down to Ulceritive colitis, etc.

To see the suffering, and to be able to empathise there has helped me very much ... and also the relating with folks who have Lyme or whatever. To see others suffering more than us even, puts things into perspective and gets the focus off of self for a good while.

I've still got Caregiver in my blood, though I can't work at the Hospital or Nursing Home anymore, so it's been a good outlet for me for that expression also.

'Thank you' for your thoughts and prayers and encouragement, Always.

Hugs.
Annie

2006/1/30 14:45
pottershands

North Carolina, USA

Re:

I'm going to begin lifting you up in my prayers daily for a complete physical healing. I promise you that I will also pray that God will use you in a mighty way. I will also pray for God's blessings upon your life. I will put you on my church's prayer list, also.

Love in Christ,
Melissa

2006/2/2 15:22Profile

Re:

MeAgain,

Your on my prayer list.I haven't made a prayer list in awhile but I think I need one.Ive been running into alot of people who need prayer.
Please keep us posted every now and then.

2006/2/2 15:35

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy