SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : How many christian have turned Muslim!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

How many christian have turned Muslim!!!

I was speaking to one of my friends and he said that one of his friends turned Muslim!! That is a scary thought!!

Dom

2006/1/23 14:26Profile
paula4jc

Re: How many christian have turned Muslim!!!

Christians don't turn Muslim, you mean imposters.

2006/1/25 17:35Profile

Re: How many christian have turned Muslim!!!

Paula that is a good point. :-P

The following scripture proves that:

John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

2006/1/25 18:16
allhavsinned

North West England

Re:

Note John 10:28 'neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.' It doesn't preclude us turning away from Christ.

II Pet 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

notice this next verse...

II Pet 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known [it], to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

II Pet 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog [is] turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Our salvation is free and by grace alone but we must keep hold of it and not let it go, either by deception or by love of the things in the world.

It's why we must build each other up and earnestly contend for the faith, otherwise our weak brothers and sisters may turn from the truth because their faith is not firmly rooted in Him. Get into the word and pray

II Pet 1:10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

Ste

2006/1/25 20:44Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re: I was talking to one of my musilim friends

He said that he was talking about some of his friends and he was talking about his friends and telling me of his musilim friends who had turned musilim it broke my heart!!
I ended up preachign the gospel and leaving a bible!!

2006/2/3 19:56Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy