Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Keith Daniel

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
katandscott

Keith Daniel

Hey everyone.. I have seen the Itinerary for Keith Daniel for 2005. Would anyone have it for 2006? He is a hard one to find information on the internet!! If anyone knows of a site that I can find out more about him I would so appreciate it! thansk!!!

blessings....
Scott

2006/1/21 9:58Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Keith Daniel

Here is some contact info for Keith Daniel from a copy of his newsletter dated April 2004...

Keith and Jenny Daniel
PO Box 50207
Waterfront 8002 Cape Town

telephone 021-4611718
fax 021-4611397
cell 082 775 5939
email danielaeb@telkomsa.net

In the US you could probably contact the following people, they would know if he has any plans for speaking here this year...

Old Paths Baptist Church
Rochester, NY
contact person - Jay Folk 585-659-8182

Maranatha Baptist Church
Baptist Hill Assembly Camp
Mt. Vernon, MO
contact person - Randy Coffman 417-743-2719

We should remember to keep Mr Daniel in prayer, give thanks to God for this man.

In Christ,

Ron

2006/1/21 12:21Profile
GaryE

Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania

Re:

I think I remember that Sermonindex, {Greg Gordon}, posted Keith's schedule not to long ago. I wouldn't doubt that he knows the schedule for 2006 and would let you know if you write to him or if he sees this post. Quite a few of the people on this forum have went to hear him different times.

2006/1/21 14:18Profile

Re: Keith Daniel

Quote:

katandscott wrote:
Hey everyone.. I have seen the Itinerary for Keith Daniel for 2005. Would anyone have it for 2006? He is a hard one to find information on the internet!! If anyone knows of a site that I can find out more about him I would so appreciate it! thansk!!!

blessings....
Scott

The schedule has not been compiled yet. Keep Brother Keith and the others who work on putting it together in your prayers. Pray that God directs in where HE wants Bro. Keith to preach this year.
Brother Keith's time in the States will start around the end of September and go for about two months.
When the schedule is available it will be posted on the website...but I don't expect it to be up for several months. :-)

If you have any other questions regarding it you can contact my dad at this e-mail address: don_kdtour@minister.com

Blessings,
Joy

2006/1/23 15:14
katandscott

Re:

Thanks.. you guys are awesome on this site!! I'm looking forward then to September.. may God lead Brother Daniel with strength and might! -Scott

2006/1/25 7:53Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy